Gay Bomb?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I guess a bomb that would make the enemy sexually irresistible to one another was once considered by the pentagon :lol: I don't think it's a bad idea just a funny one. What do you guys think?

*WARNING* the link might have some NWS ads.
Nothing to graphic tho :(

Pentagon once considered building a bomb to turn enemies gay
vid
http://www.filecabi.net/video/the-gay-bomb.html

Don't ask don't tell but lets turn everyone gay :slapslap:

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Only in the U.S.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The ads aren't NWS :what:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wtf lol, is this recent?

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
leave to the gay comunity to get in an uproar.

"Gay people can do just fine"

the whole point wasn't that they couldn't do their job because they're gay. It's because they would be irresistable to each other.

The media is the one who created the term "Gay Bomb"

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so they plan on making enemies have one giant ass circle jerk? this wouldve been hilarious in forrest gump

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the thought of exposing people to a chemical that would cause them to physically interact with one another is f**ked up... its like saying.. lets drop tons of heroin and just wait for everyone to slip into an opiate comma... last time i checked we were getting rid of saddam because he used chemicals on his people... but i guess using chemicals on others is ok.. as long as it doenst kill them.. just morally and emotionally scar them for the rest of time.. thats cool....:roll:

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the thought of exposing people to a chemical that would cause them to physically interact with one another is f**ked up... its like saying.. lets drop tons of heroin and just wait for everyone to slip into an opiate comma... last time i checked we were getting rid of saddam because he used chemicals on his people... but i guess using chemicals on others is ok.. as long as it doenst kill them.. just morally and emotionally scar them for the rest of time.. thats cool....:roll:
Shhhh, dont tell anyone.. we're supposed to be the ones who are right in all this :???:..

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think i watched something on this last night but i thought it was an old idea by the military not anything new.