Genuine Rolla's Swap Thread -VTAAAAK

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now you have waaaaaa.... WAHHHHHH!!!!!!! hahaha. congrats for the d-series swap. im loving it.

mmmkay

slammed status
5+ Year Member
lookin good petey- glad your happy with the work shaun and i did on it- def. vouch for the z6 being a billion times better than the y7 oh and for everyone out there petey drives alot faster now lol

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbup:
now you have waaaaaa.... WAHHHHHH!!!!!!! hahaha. congrats for the d-series swap. im loving it.
Hahah, thanks man. I just replaced the t-stat, now i'm about to clean the IAC, hoping that'll make it run a bit better.
lookin good petey- glad your happy with the work shaun and i did on it- def. vouch for the z6 being a billion times better than the y7 oh and for everyone out there petey drives alot faster now lol
I cannot thank you guys enough for all the work that you've done on this. I really, really appreciate it. You guys are great friends to me :thumbs up

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Changed the thermostat and it works like it should now.

The z6 one wasn't even seated right and it was stuck open. That explained everything.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:clap::clap::clap:

good stuff! lovin the last two shots of the finished product too

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glad to see it up and running... now boost the hell out of it =)

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man, those pics are sick. Can't wait for more!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just fixed the IACV problem. Now it idles and drives smooth. I'm really happy about that.

I'll get more pics as soon as I can. Its snowing here ATM :lol:

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow. I like the last two shots as well.
Good job Petey. Glad to hear it's good and running without problems. :thumbs up

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow. I like the last two shots as well.
Good job Petey. Glad to hear it's good and running without problems. :thumbs up
Thanks bro..! How've you been..?
I hate you lol I has been hella cold here in portland all week long, and when it rains, its always between 35 and 40. it sucks! i want a day where all i see is white
Yeah, woke up to it snowing. The first thought i had was....."shoot..i need to put on my winter wheels and tires"
very nice bro!
:thumbs up
remove power steering?
Nope, thats still in there. :cool:

JDMneeds

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
congrats it's been a great swap thread hope next one is for a b series swap or K or something lol...what r the next plans u have for the car?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Glad to hear it Sam..!

Right now, plans are to rock this till the spring. I just needed my car to keep my business going and whatn0t.

If website building and photography go the way i want it, after i get my new lighting gear, i'm go for a b-series I think. If i'm doing extremely well, then K.

Other than that, I can't wait to do the lil "vtec light" mod and probably more interior mods. I'm thinking about getting rid of the mugen lip but i'm not sure if the SiR lip will look fine on my car...thoughts on that from you guys would be great!

I was thinking of doing black moldings but...not sure on that either.

Oh, and the car is getting repainted professionally in the spring as well. I might keep it EBP, I might not...we'll see. Suggestions towards that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Last edited:

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congrats on the finished product... glad to see that ur lovin it...

how does it feel with that flywheel u have on there ?? i was thinkin about gettin one

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I <3 the flywheel. Took a lil bit getting used to but I like it a lot more than the stock one. Definitely revs faster, etc. Its worth the investment.