Getting only a compressor ?

Noxx

5+ Year Member
Guys,

I am looking for a turbo part: only the compressor. I don't need the turbine section.

Does anyone know where I can get only a compressor ? I am not looking for something in particular, it just needs not to be too heavy or big. It's for a project.

Thanks

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
best bet would be to buy a turbo that needs a rebuild like on ebay or something.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Look up garrett parts.. any size your looking for?

Noxx

5+ Year Member
Well, I'm looking for a small compressor, delivering roughly 200 CFM @ 5 PSI.

Thanks

nikdevid

5+ Year Member
A turbo-charged compression ignition engine having a turbo-charger for supercharging the engine, a mechanism for controlling the timing of closing of the inlet passage of the engine, and an auxiliary cam for opening the exhaust valve of the engine at a point near the bottom dead center in the suction stroke.You can buy it online from freepatentsonline.com.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A turbo-charged compression ignition engine having a turbo-charger for supercharging the engine, a mechanism for controlling the timing of closing of the inlet passage of the engine, and an auxiliary cam for opening the exhaust valve of the engine at a point near the bottom dead center in the suction stroke.You can buy it online from freepatentsonline.com.
what does this have to do with the topic?