getting pulled over

Status
Not open for further replies.

svcivicsv

what is the stupidest reason that you have ever been pulled over for :cry:
i got pulled over today for having my music to loud. wackkk
post yours under

Edit by XpL0d3r: Please keep this thread civil. Very good thread, but bashing others, etc is grounds for closing this. So don't do it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turn your s**t down! i dont want to listen to your whack ass music anyways.

anyways, lets see. oh yes been pulled over twice within 30 mile range. No license plates. Go figure... LOL but all was cool since I was getting a Salvage inspection. One of the troopers gave me a piece of paper that read "Get a real job.... ###" with the number being his badge number. I guess he knew them where i was going.

svcivicsv

turn your s**t down! i dont want to listen to your whack ass music anyways.

anyways, lets see. oh yes been pulled over twice within 30 mile range. No license plates. Go figure... LOL but all was cool since I was getting a Salvage inspection. One of the troopers gave me a piece of paper that read "Get a real job.... ###" with the number being his badge number. I guess he knew them where i was going.
it wasnt even that loud i was near a mall and the cops are little bitches here man

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it wasnt even that loud i was near a mall and the cops are little bitches here man
The cops are enforcing the law, if you choose to break that law, its on you and you deserve to get a ticket.

akam89

i wasn't in my car but riding my mountain bike a cop pulled me over for not signaling into my house damn i guess cops got nothing better to do around here!!

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It wasn't a stupid reason but i got pulled over for dark tint, a rear brake light didnt work, and speeding...:mrgreen:

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've been pulled over for all the right reasons. I commited a crime and broke the law.. I diserved it. There's no "being pulled over for no reason". You got pulled over for a reason, you didn't like it, so you b***h and moan. That's why you think it's "stupid"

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See you gotta role with your windows. Down all the time
and were they fix it tickets or did you have to pay
Back then i use to like dark windows and up... They were all warnings, the tint time i told him i recently bought the car and thats how i got it but it wasn't true, i was stupid because i had the receipt of when i got it tinted in my door panel...:smackself Luckily he didnt search the car, otherwise he would've seen the receipt... The brake light also a warning cause he pulled me over like around 1 in the morning, i was going home from work so he cut me some slack... And the speeding also a warning, i've never got a ticket in my life...:thumbs up

svcivicsv

I've been pulled over for all the right reasons. I commited a crime and broke the law.. I diserved it. There's no "being pulled over for no reason". You got pulled over for a reason, you didn't like it, so you b***h and moan. That's why you think it's "stupid"
You a cop

svcivicsv

Back then i use to like dark windows and up... They were all warnings, the tint time i told him i recently bought the car and thats how i got it but it wasn't true, i was stupid because i had the receipt of when i got it tinted in my door panel...:smackself Luckily he didnt search the car, otherwise he would've seen the receipt... The brake light also a warning cause he pulled me over like around 1 in the morning, i was going home from work so he cut me some slack... And the speeding also a warning, i've never got a ticket in my life...:thumbs up
That's good smart move saying you just bought the car lmao i
got a speeding ticket on january 1 2010 for 800$ good way to start the year

ImHatchy

Pulled over in San Diego California because my Prelude resembled a car that was stolen from the alpine pd impound lot 45 miles away, go pulled out sat in the back of the squad car and everything til they ran all my info and had my attorney come out and s**t. s**t was wack man. Never been more confused in my life. turned out the stolen car was and black opel gt, THE HELL!!

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've gotten pulled over for just being profiled. No biggie, better they profile and catch someone then be afraid to profile and let scum on the loose.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man i disagree with this 150%. Where I live, the cops are so f**kin' bored....They follow you home from work just waiting to pull you over for anything. They try to scare you into screwing up and then ticket you for it when you do. I was pulled over by some jackass cop that told me if I didn't take my license plate out of the window and zip tie it to my bumper (the thread was gone in my bumper so it wouldn't screw in) he would drive to my house and give me a ticket.

If you have a loud exhaust, tinted windows, lowering springs, or you are young...You are an immediate target.

Also, just to add to this...I was pulled over once because i swerved (not like a crazy swerve, I stayed completely in between the lines) to avoid hitting a pothole. He thought I was a drunk driver because I was actually following the speed limit and swerving..................Can you say....bullllllll-f**kinnn-shiittt? Actually following the speed limit? What the f**k is that?

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Man i disagree with this 150%. Where I live, the cops are so f**kin' bored....They follow you home from work just waiting to pull you over for anything. They try to scare you into screwing up and then ticket you for it when you do. I was pulled over by some jackass cop that told me if I didn't take my license plate out of the window and zip tie it to my bumper (the thread was gone in my bumper so it wouldn't screw in) he would drive to my house and give me a ticket.

If you have a loud exhaust, tinted windows, lowering springs, or you are young...You are an immediate target.

Also, just to add to this...I was pulled over once because i swerved (not like a crazy swerve, I stayed completely in between the lines) to avoid hitting a pothole. He thought I was a drunk driver because I was actually following the speed limit and swerving..................Can you say....bullllllll-f**kinnn-shiittt?
Profiled. Get use to it. If you're legit then you got nothing to worry about. It's always dumb asses that do something stupid or have something stupid that cries about being pull over for nothing.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've gotten pulled over for just being profiled. No biggie, better they profile and catch someone then be afraid to profile and let scum on the loose.
Oh God...enabling police to profile....that's exactly what we need.:slap:

Profiled. Get use to it. If you're legit then you got nothing to worry about. It's always dumb asses that do something stupid or have something stupid that cries about being pull over for nothing.
I'm very used to it. I have been pulled over 19 times still with no ticket. I drive, "legit," and still get profiled. One day I will d**k up once due to tiredness or something and I'm going to get the max amount of a fine for it. It's all bullshit. If someone is actually suspicious of something, like unregistered plates, (or whatever the case may be) then yeah I can see that. But following me and waiting for me to make a mistake, or even trying to make me nervous or something because I ride low or have an exhaust and I'm young...Come on man that's garbage.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got pulled over for being black on a Saturday night and got in hella trouble lol.
Basically when I first bought my civic it was from some dude who turned out to be really shady. One night on my way home a cop pulled up next to me then slowed down got behind me and decided to "randomly" run my license plate.Turned out the stickers on the car were fake and he tried talking all this smack about how he was going to take me in and blah blah blah. After I showed him all the paperwork from the dmv however he couldn't do anything, instead he gave me a fix it ticket for a cracked windshield and because I only had one license plate even though I had DMV papers stating that I was in the process of getting 2 new plates. Somehow cost me $100 to take care of the 2 fix it tickets. But what can you do I guess.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got pulled over for being black on a Saturday night and got in hella trouble lol.
Basically when I first bought my civic it was from some dude who turned out to be really shady. One night on my way home a cop pulled up next to me then slowed down got behind me and decided to "randomly" run my license plate.Turned out the stickers on the car were fake and he tried talking all this smack about how he was going to take me in and blah blah blah. After I showed him all the paperwork from the dmv however he couldn't do anything, instead he gave me a fix it ticket for a cracked windshield and because I only had one license plate even though I had DMV papers stating that I was in the process of getting 2 new plates. Somehow cost me $100 to take care of the 2 fix it tickets. But what can you do I guess.
See what I mean...............Idk how much of that was actually racial profiling as much as that cop was just a bored a*****e. It's all about discretion. It's good for them to run your plates so they can see your record and s**t, but to give you those fix it tickets because he couldn't pop you with what he really wanted? BS. If he wants to give you that ticket, you better believe it because he's gonna slam you with that ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.