ghetto check engine dianostic...

the_ska_kid

Skankous-Maximous
5+ Year Member
isnt it the blue wire that isnt hooked to nething that reads the ECU so i can see y my car sux?

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You car sux b/c its A honda bro! (at least in the way of power). to seriously answer your question.. I have no idea. :(

the_ska_kid

Skankous-Maximous
5+ Year Member
HEY!! how bout f-ya!! yur yur damn SI. theres a rattle at 750 rpm and at 2500 rpm, and only at those rpms. paint a picture for ya? i think it may be the gasket for my stock header, ANOTHER reason to piss away my money....mom =)

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually if you search the codes it throws (if your CELight is on) are on this site.

the_ska_kid

Skankous-Maximous
5+ Year Member
really? i did a search but couldnt come up with nething. perhaps ill search the whole damn site

HiGH_CiTY

Lock It Up!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the_ska_kid said:
HEY!! how bout f-ya!! yur yur damn SI. theres a rattle at 750 rpm and at 2500 rpm, and only at those rpms. paint a picture for ya? i think it may be the gasket for my stock header, ANOTHER reason to piss away my money....mom =)
i have no idea what u just said there

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To answer your Q, take a paper clip, pull the paper clip all apart, stick each end into each end of that blue dead end wire, leave it in, turn your key to the "on" position, and see what the code is (count the CEL blinks; fast, short, etc)

let me know if that helps. and stop whoring please.