gheyDM console, some minor DIY mods to my coupe

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uber stoopid, but I like!

OEM JDM stanley cornerzz

got rid of the ucky chrome looking intake pipe and NOS sticker and painted her flat black till I can locate an OEM system that fits.

cut and rolled the inner fender well sheet metal for a pinch more clearance! :P

Last edited:

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice man........this spring the si is gone, and im buyin an LS Teggy, goin for the LS/Vtec, I shout at ya when i need help in the spring.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gheyDM or not, i still like your car...LoL

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did you get that center arm rest??

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Je said:
where did you get that center arm rest??
armrest is USDM baby! (with a red stitch leather top)

if you hunt, you could prolly scrounge one up in a wrecking yard.

autochiapet

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did you get that center audio console? all I can find are the ones on ebay for $100 and I'm hoping they can be bought for cheaper.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just got a center console also.

websites I know of that do sell and have sold from seeing it before are....

www.jhpusa.com
www.passwordjdm.com
www.jdmland.com

try them out...

fun times installing, except mine had brackets for the H.O.P. Honda CD player, which I do not have... so I had to ghetto rig my aftermarket CD player into the JDM center console.

b16pwrdeg6

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got my center console and armrest from a junkyard......my dumbass forgot to get some of the brackets off the wrecked car I got the console off of and had to use superglue to get it to hold in place in my car.

Azoodica

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you must have some awesome junkyards here in lincoln at olsten's, the only import junkyard i found one armrest and it was purpley red and they also had a grey one but it was broke i can't believe that you find that stuff in your junkyards.

blustreek99

Registered Loser...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For your fenderwells, did you hammer the cut pieces inwards? I imagine thats what Rolling the Fenders is... Did it really help you out alot? I noticed my 18's like to rub that part, since the plastic part is rubbed off completely!!! Good work... did you do the armrest yourself?

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blustreek99 said:
For your fenderwells, did you hammer the cut pieces inwards? I imagine thats what Rolling the Fenders is... Did it really help you out alot? I noticed my 18's like to rub that part, since the plastic part is rubbed off completely!!! Good work... did you do the armrest yourself?
yep, you got it. we just hammered them in flat, and gave about another half inch of clearance for the tires. (cuttin would take too long)

yeah, the armrest is OEM honda with a red stitch leather top. I put it in myself!

Holy sh*t did it get hated on in the honda-tech forum. man, those guys are a bunch of a**sholes... =)

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
brookliner7 said:
yep, you got it. we just hammered them in flat, and gave about another half inch of clearance for the tires. (cuttin would take too long)

yeah, the armrest is OEM honda with a red stitch leather top. I put it in myself!

Holy sh*t did it get hated on in the honda-tech forum. man, those guys are a bunch of a**sholes... =)
of course Honda-Tech would hate up... if it's not like completely stock Honda or you don't know 110% of what you're talking about, they rip you a new a*****e. Thus why I lurk for information but never post. =)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i wanna see the honda-tech thread

blustreek99

Registered Loser...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
brookliner7 said:

Well, regardless of H-T, I think your car has an original look with an aggressive stance! I'd only add a few minor touch-ups... Keep it clean!!