girl friend cheating

Carfanatic

5+ Year Member
Ehm. get a condom, and say, we use it, If your girl tells you, oke, you know she f*cks another, if she tells you, WHy the hell? Then you know its allright... :D

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
edit - Stop dating skanky girls.

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
Ehm. get a condom, and say, we use it, If your girl tells you, oke, you know she f*cks another, if she tells you, WHy the hell? Then you know its allright... :D
Possibly the dumbest f**king thing I've ever read. :thumbs up

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol:

if you have doubts, then more than likely she is.
Bingo.

If the sex drive changes (You were having alot of sex, or regular sex, then it just stopped for no reason, such as she isn't on her period) then more than likely she's cheating on you and finding it somewhere else.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but seriously dude. if you think she's cheating, yes she probably is. I would just disappear.

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lmao @ that episode of the dude with the black tranny in leather

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lmao @ that episode of the dude with the black tranny in leather
lmao me and my buddies talked about that episode yesterday

Op, if your that suspicious that shes cheating, do a little homework and you might find out.. thats what i would do...

marcus45

5+ Year Member
its crazy cause latley she have to work an hour later and she go shopping with friends and come home with no bags and this been going on every weekend for the past 2 mounth and we been togeather for 8 years so its kinda hard to break up

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there's better pussy out there than what she doesn't want to give you.
i'm sure you deserve better...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok. if its taken your 8 years, and you still don't think sh'e the one. leave now, your wasting your time.

ok, if she's cheatin on you, and you've been with her for 8 years. she doesn't love you. leave now, your wasting your time.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its crazy cause latley she have to work an hour later and she go shopping with friends and come home with no bags and this been going on every weekend for the past 2 mounth and we been togeather for 8 years so its kinda hard to break up
Well you cant just sit there and think, you should go figure some s**t out, get answers. 8 years is a long time for a relationship, if there has been 8 years of consistency, theres got to be room for more. Unless she has a change of heart... you need to talk to your girl.....