Girl help please!! HAHA

AtM-

5+ Year Member
Okay, so my friend met this girl at his work, and started f**king her. This friend of mine is kinda just a player and has no real feelings toward her at all as far as I know. Hes been talking to other girls also and 2 of them i had had sex with in the past, and I didn't really care but now I met the girl from his work and i hung out with her a couple times without him. I now seem to really like her, but he kinda gets jealous when we hang out. I don't want to be a bad friend but at the same time can not change the way I feel so what am I supposed to do? Should I just stay friends with her or should I try to be more, I don't know what the next step is because I figure if I try to make a move she could b mad, but at the same time if I become really good friends with her she would just see me as that and nothing more. If anybody has any good advice I'd like to hear it.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if your friend is just playing her, then move in. he'll find someone else to f**k.

AtM-

5+ Year Member
If i try to make a move and she turns me down do you think she will be mad and it'll ruin our friendship?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
won't ruin it, but you'll be friendzoned forever.

however, this is a kinda d**k thing to do to your friend behind his back. if he's a friend like you say he is, then he may understand your predicament and uhm... feelings.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
talk to your friend and get his input but i say go for it. he can get action anywhere. if you're looking for a relationship with this particular girl, she's the only place you're gonna get it.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gtfo of the friendzone asap. its like a fukin vortex to hell.. nothin like being 'just friends' with a girl youre dying to bang or be in a relationship with :x

*edit*
however, if you stay in the vortex for a long time and be come best friends, it will eventually supernova and she will realize you'd make a great b/f. that could take millenia though, and many men have withered away and died waiting for such an event

Last edited:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay, so my friend met this girl at his work, and started f**king her. This friend of mine is kinda just a player and has no real feelings toward her at all as far as I know. Hes been talking to other girls also and 2 of them i had had sex with in the past, and I didn't really care but now I met the girl from his work and i hung out with her a couple times without him. I now seem to really like her, but he kinda gets jealous when we hang out. I don't want to be a bad friend but at the same time can not change the way I feel so what am I supposed to do? Should I just stay friends with her or should I try to be more, I don't know what the next step is because I figure if I try to make a move she could b mad, but at the same time if I become really good friends with her she would just see me as that and nothing more. If anybody has any good advice I'd like to hear it.
its all in your head guy. he's f**king her, he started f**king her so leave that alone. sounds like you need a girl to f**k too, go find one man. Bro's b4 hoe's

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
must start post with the words

"dear abby"

i would go for it, i had a friend like that, and he used to tap everything that walked, until he learn the medical reason y not to do that. i say put ur wiener in her

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pull out your d**k in front of her face!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you need help with girls then you are probably gay.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this thread is so f**king lame

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
AC brings up a good point. which may lead you to NOT want to put your d**k in her lol

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
however, if you stay in the vortex for a long time and be come best friends, it will eventually supernova and she will realize you'd make a great b/f. that could take millenia though, and many men have withered away and died waiting for such an event
lols dang