Votes: 32 66.7%

• Total voters

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no thanks. but i'm interested in what he had to say. i save my vagina from something that's not old and rusted thanks =]
Well he edited his post and said never mind because you're underage. You don't have to be a genius to figure out what he said.

When you turn 18?

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and plus that's nothing compared to the laws here in SC. 14 is now the legal age to have sex with "parental consent". so if some little 14 year old wanted to f**k this 25 year old guy, she could. but hopefully her parents wouldn't be that dumb.

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
actually, he could've said a million things. he could've been flirting with me or trying to keep what he said pg-13. i'm just curious. i actually just turned 17 in march. so i'm a good ways away from legal. it sucks =/

but i'm looking on the bright side...my mom and my best friend are both getting me a midget stripper for my bday next year!! i'm excited.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no thanks. but i'm interested in what he had to say. i keep my vagina away from old and rusty men =]
im only 23... and my comment was a generic one thats said all the time. youll figure it out, or No Regrets will fill everyone in. he knows.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe you should grow up and treat the b***h with respect. or not get drunk with her. problem solved.
maybe you should learn how to wash your "hoo-haa" properly before giving advice on relationships little girl.

Last edited:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
woah wtf happened in this thread??

:popcorn:

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all girls are crazy plain and simple. it all comes with dating/relationships with a girl. a wise man once said: "girls. can't live with em, can't live without em" very true statement.

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
maybe you should learn how to wash your "hoo-haa" properly before giving advice on relationships little girl.
little girl? and i definitely know how to wash my junk, thanks. i know plenty about relationships. wisdom may come with age but i'm much smarter than you think. you don't know who i am or anything about me so just stfu. i wasn't giving him thorough advice. but it's obvious the dude did something wrong for her to do that. there is always 2 sides to the story.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
little girl? and i definitely know how to wash my junk, thanks. i know plenty about relationships. wisdom may come with age but i'm much smarter than you think. you don't know who i am or anything about me so just stfu. i wasn't giving him thorough advice. but it's obvious the dude did something wrong for her to do that. there is always 2 sides to the story.
relax. its just biz. hes never serious don't let him get to you

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
biz, the anti panty dropper

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Once you get access to the VIP section, you will learn the hard way to never believe the s**t biz says :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I say falcon punch the b***h, while you're at it, give her a nice shiner.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
maybe you should grow up and treat the b***h with respect. or not get drunk with her. problem solved.
Why are you talking? I thought I told you to go make me a sammich, you aren't even supposed to be out of the kitchen. I don't know why they give you people with vaginas drivers licenses, there isn't any roads between the bedroom, kitchen and washer/drier.