Girlfriend/Boyfriend Cars Photoshoot(:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's not the only way to get that info. It's the internet, millions of people access it everyday. Including hackers and geeks.

OP, very nice cars, I dig the DAs front end but not the back. The last pic is funny with the window paint.
This. Moderators on here know what I'm talking about.
i am a moderator, and a government worker for the better part of a decade. i have access to the FBI's NCIC data base, DMV, CJIS, NLETS and a few others, so i speak from a trained and educated standpoint when i say NO joe-schmoe hacker is capable or even motivated to attempt cracking federal government protected and monitored databases b/c they want the location of a $6k honda civic. nuff said?
Yeah I got a lip not too long ago. Debating on painting it and the side skirts
definitely paint the lip and sideskirts. like previously stated, color matching the accent parts will give the whole car a cleaner look

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Besides the greater part of 90% of people you see look at your license plate whether your at home or at the grocery store, I myself never understood the license plate blur panic. People will get more info out of the intersections & cross streets in the pictures, possibly always around your own house.

OP i love the pic's and yea the last one is Win :lol:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am a moderator, and a government worker for the better part of a decade. i have access to the FBI's NCIC data base, DMV, CJIS, NLETS and a few others, so i speak from a trained and educated standpoint when i say NO joe-schmoe hacker is capable or even motivated to attempt cracking federal government protected and monitored databases b/c they want the location of a $6k honda civic. nuff said?
wtf are you talking about? my reference was to a creepo member on here I had to press charges on.......

milanoej1

5+ Year Member
that ek is screaming for a 2000 front end!!!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wtf are you talking about? my reference was to a creepo member on here I had to press charges on.......
i was more generally speaking than directing that at you. i'm familiar with your creepo member issue though, it just slipped my mind. i just wanted to stamp out the idea that people need to be scared about being tracked and stalked b/c they forgot to crop out their license plates on pictures of their cars
that ek is screaming for a 2000 front end!!!
That is a 2000 front end, if I'm not mistaken?
:smackself. clearly you have a 99 front end, not a 2000 duh

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
.....................O.M.G.
:lol:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad. Weird angles though, IMHO to really show off the cars

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to threadjack but quick question, you or your bf have a set of DA inetgra rear cailiper brackets by any chance? im need some asap.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol my wife hates civics, -sigh

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to threadjack but quick question, you or your bf have a set of DA inetgra rear cailiper brackets by any chance? im need some asap.
We do not):

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
was that last picture taken at pacific raceways?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. Oh really?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member