Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and now the final destination god will be chasing after you guys. :shock:

though i do have to say, being afraid to get on the tea cups is pretty damn sad. i hate those things, though.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well i DID get on the tea-cups... and i admit i completely regret it. i had never felt so dizzy and sick to my stomach. the rest of the day sucked

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i;d like to know where the cord was from and how she managed to get it around her feet. also i want eye witness reports like the people next to her on the ride, they could also possibly sue due to mental s**t from seeing some girls feet cut off. hehehe i;d probably laugh at her.

witness quotes on page #1 w00t

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As if the movie wasnt bad enough.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow i cant even think of how a cord? got in there, must have been some complete freak accident, and i wonder why that superman ride only goes 54mph the one in anaheim goes like 100?

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I went to six flags yesterday..

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
endorphins only last for a few minutes, and shock is more or less you have 0 comprehension on whats going on, unless your a manitee.

I cut 1 finger off with a hedgetrimmer, that severed it in like 20 places, not fun. endorphins kicked in right away, Shock only lasted 10 minutes, addrenaline ruled out the endorphines, and then I started flippin out.

Then 2 years ago, I cut another finger off, trying to tap a fuel line in MY EFFING CAR!@@@@!!!!! yea, Drill > finger.

But the shock depends on the type of injury, a gun shot wound is different, addrenaline is upped, and so is the bodys own pain killer chemical, but sometimes the body fights each chemical = Addrenaline > endorphins. Addrenaline will over rule endorphins, and if you dont go into a cold shock, you will feel it. This is why some torture victims are fed epinephrin or large ammounts of spike energy drinks. Mix this with certain amino acids, Bradykinin Enzymes you will show somebody enough pain to spill any ammount of beans, and s**t themselves instantly.

Yea, shock is a beautiful thing, along with endorphins, but feel bad for the people who's endorphins are offset by another chemical, naturally.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
endorphins only last for a few minutes, and shock is more or less you have 0 comprehension on whats going on, unless your a manitee.

I cut 1 finger off with a hedgetrimmer, that severed it in like 20 places, not fun. endorphins kicked in right away, Shock only lasted 10 minutes, addrenaline ruled out the endorphines, and then I started flippin out.

Then 2 years ago, I cut another finger off, trying to tap a fuel line in MY EFFING CAR!@@@@!!!!! yea, Drill > finger.

But the shock depends on the type of injury, a gun shot wound is different, addrenaline is upped, and so is the bodys own pain killer chemical, but sometimes the body fights each chemical = Addrenaline > endorphins. Addrenaline will over rule endorphins, and if you dont go into a cold shock, you will feel it. This is why some torture victims are fed epinephrin or large ammounts of spike energy drinks. Mix this with certain amino acids, Bradykinin Enzymes you will show somebody enough pain to spill any ammount of beans, and s**t themselves instantly.

Yea, shock is a beautiful thing, along with endorphins, but feel bad for the people who's endorphins are offset by another chemical, naturally.
there goes your hand modeling career

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea but the cool thing is, they sowed both back on, 1st one was when I was 12, then the 2nd was when I was like 20.

I just started to get feeling in the both recently...yes no career for them, but they did a VERY VERY nice job putting them back on, so good, that I would like to date one of the doctors daughters.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they can do hand transplants for people also. My friend gone the procedure done.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
added the latest update

its good to hear she's doing well. We should all take a moment of silence and pray that she get milllions upon millinos upon milllions of dollars to ease her pain :mrgreen:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
one update says it was above the ankle, the next update says it was below the ankle... i think the girl was deformed before she even got on the ride.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

they should probably make some kind of law to not allow people like you to drive, operate power tools, or own a gun... :oh:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they should probably make some kind of law to not allow people like you to drive, operate power tools, or own a gun... :oh:
bah maybe canada can do it but here in america we support killing each other, in the end we use less oil if we kill each other right? plus like a gun would be the quick way to go you;d be better off not letting the really messed up people not have every day things like an electric razor, though pretty unscarely i was thinking about how it;d feel if u used it to shave away that outside layer someone;s eye the other day...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bah maybe canada can do it but here in america we support killing each other, in the end we use less oil if we kill each other right? plus like a gun would be the quick way to go you;d be better off not letting the really messed up people not have every day things like an electric razor, though pretty unscarely i was thinking about how it;d feel if u used it to shave away that outside layer someone;s eye the other day...
we already own canada... we just dont admit it.... :oh:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showpost.php?p=1955823&postcount=121

:oh:

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hope she is able to make peace with what has happened. The worst part of this is dealing with the why me, I will never be the same. As soon as you come to terms with the situation it is easier to get on with life. Depression during the recovery time is a b***h. I wish her the best

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hope she is able to make peace with what has happened. The worst part of this is dealing with the why me, I will never be the same. As soon as you come to terms with the situation it is easier to get on with life. Depression during the recovery time is a b***h. I wish her the best
I know what you mean. After they re-attach both ankles, after the years of physical therapy and counseling, I'd be stressed out the ying-yang trying to figure out what to buy first with my multi-million dollar settlement :lol:

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So where they able to re attach? If the cable was this enough it should have been a clean cut. If it was below the ankles, prosthetics should be able to be used confortably. Either way she will be rich