Girlz with Hondas

00VTECEX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
=) Why do some people think girls dont know S#$* about cars and we should drive them? Then they hate on us girls that have nicer cars than them cuz some people not all don't take care of their cars!! that pisses me off!!! :x

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 00VTECEX
=) Why do some people think girls dont know S#$* about cars and we should drive them? Then they hate on us girls that have nicer cars than them cuz some people not all don't take care of their cars!! that pisses me off!!! :x
Prolly cause you can't even spell vtec (info below avatar)..... :roll:

00VTECEX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha that's not funny i've been around cars all my life so i know what the hell i'm talking about and then u get some blonde airhead cheerleader type that thinks they now everthing!

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woah woah guys, calm down, dont start a cat fight now!

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u guys are wack. have you not noticed about how many GUYS on this site dont know jack s**t either!?!?!

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Rice4Brains
u guys are wack. have you not noticed about how many GUYS on this site dont know jack s**t either!?!?!

Yea i would have to agree with you on that one man!

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont care if you're a girl or guy, we're all family here!!!

9civic7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think girls that work on cars are wicked hott.

Civlude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel the same way. If you dont know s**t, then you dont know s**t, dont matter what you have hanging between your legs or not. And same goes if you do have a firm grasp on cars and stuff. But personally, its a MAJOR turn on for me when i hear a female talkin about engines and import tuning :drool: :naughty:

I knew this one female back in VA that i had a conversation about motor swaping with. She knew everything i was talking about and more............... oh man.......... the extra thoughts that were runnin through my mind about her........... phew...... :oops: