Girlz with Hondas

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
personally the reason i get pissed when i see these girls rocking these nice cars is beacause most of them cant drive for $hit and they also dont know what they got. How many female racers are really out there. the only one ive heard of on the street or strip is Lisa Kubo and that chick is Sick with it ........racing that is

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't remember anyone bagging on someone because of gender. Well not before this thread anyway... Tuner chicks have aspecial place in most of our hearts...(and other places but I am keeping this as g rated as possible)

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Beelzebubba
I can't remember anyone bagging on someone because of gender. Well not before this thread anyway... Tuner chicks have aspecial place in most of our hearts...(and other places but I am keeping this as g rated as possible)
:werd: im down with all the girl racers :lol:

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lisa Kubo gets two thumbs up in my book!! :rocker: :thumbs up ..well I put my efforts in learning hands on and getting all of it down, i dont care what anyone thinks of my car from the outside, (ricer or not), its whats in store for under that cf hood that will impress ;) PEACE OT MY FRIENDLY CC MEMBERS GONNA GO WASH MY BABY...:woot: btw houston right now is hella packed everywhere cause of the superbowl, every club and place is $150+ to get in and after partys are $500+, arghhh!! ... damn celebrities....lol...jk

imprtracer

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree no shame in losing to a girl if she is faster, oh, as long as she is in a honda. I wish that there were some girl racers where I live. Or at least some racers, that would be nice. My town has converted to ricers!

ImportRacerFF

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow this is a fun discussion.

Point is your using the term women, the real term is girls. same goes with men and boys. Boys are the ones that have stuff on their car to impress men have things on their cars for them. The thing is there are more girls then women that customize their cars. (same with men:boys) Just ignore them.

Eg_Project

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
girls with civics are cool...ahahaha i dont know what to say.......

RiceGirl

Luv my labbie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ImportRacerFF
. Boys are the ones that have stuff on their car to impress
True.

Every time I'm out driving around and there's a group of teenage girls. They always start to "strut their stuff" or they sit there and "stare" at me. And when they see that a female is driving they just roll their eyes. I find it amusing.:lol:

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ricegurl
And when they see that a female is driving they just roll their eyes. I find it amusing.:lol:
:haha: I get that too but girls roll up next to me when im driving and look and see its a girl and just turn around and try to play it off...lol...feels good when they try to hate.....:thumbs up ricegirl!!

Bull

Statue of Chuckerty
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I definately have to agree about girls knowing about cars being a turn on. I know this one girl in sac who drive a lude with a six-puck clutch *spelling* as a dail driver. SEXY!!!

I just wish i could come across my lil' ricette in the near future.

ah well, Hey Nina you need to get those pics up ASAP, i wanna see the family four door slammed. =)

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Bull
ah well, Hey Nina you need to get those pics up ASAP, i wanna see the family four door slammed. =)
OMG! your so late!! lol..I already posted a thread with them silly, its under lounge called "finally did it" tell me what you think...oh yea gert on aim tonite so we can make fun of each other like usual...lol..jk

Jake98Civ

Black Civic EX
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All i know is that girls that have nice cars and like to fix them up.... thats awesome... my girl loves cars... she loves goin to car shows and s**t.. its tight....

Bull

Statue of Chuckerty
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by HondaGirlRacer
OMG! your so late!! lol..I already posted a thread with them silly, its under lounge called "finally did it" tell me what you think...oh yea gert on aim tonite so we can make fun of each other like usual...lol..jk
ok ill check it out, i have been exceptionally busy lately. ill try to get on aim tonight so we can catch up. =)

scottyfordy

Mopar Muscle
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 00VTECEX
=) Why do some people think girls dont know S#$* about cars and we should drive them? Then they hate on us girls that have nicer cars than them cuz some people not all don't take care of their cars!! that pisses me off!!! :x
You bought a Honda, you obviously know nothing about cars.