going for a SI in a couple weeks

CivicDragon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what up all, been awhile since i posted anything. i am getting ready to order a SI white with the side and rear/front kit. hopin to get the payins under 200. and i'll be able to get my insurance 117 amonth. not bad. when i get it i'll let you all know

Mods in mind:

short ram
inch drop
tail/headlights
brings the shifter rod down alittle.

---

so far thats all i can think of. rest is to perfect

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so you are going to get 200 monthly payments? is it leased? how much down payment you putting into it?

$200 a month is impressive, if it would be like that I would consider getting one too

snaker

The Snake Awaits You
5+ Year Member
krayziejcs said:
so you are going to get 200 monthly payments? is it leased? how much down payment you putting into it?

$200 a month is impressive, if it would be like that I would consider getting one too
Hope you got $9000 to put down for payments that low.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
snaker said:
Hope you got $9000 to put down for payments that low.
:werd:

if you put $5,000 down, and got an 84 month loan @ %4 your payments would be $207/month

and good f**kin luck getting an 84 month term :lol:

CivicDragon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krayziejcs said:

yea, i got it for 187 a month, and i checked it my insurance today, after my old policy is up, i'll get the insurance down to 117 amonth