Good shops in Maryland?

COXDUG

Anybody know of a good Honda shop near Bel Air Maryland. I wanna get some engine work done on my 98 EX and was wondering if anybody knew a good shop that wouldn't screw me over.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anybody know of a good Honda shop near Bel Air Maryland. I wanna get some engine work done on my 98 EX and was wondering if anybody knew a good shop that wouldn't screw me over.
What kinda of motor work? There is Absolute Pro-formance in Finksburg. They are good people.

COXDUG

Nothin' crazy, maybe some port work, cam, header. That kinda stuff. Already have exhaust and cold air intake.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not going to lie. You'll be disappointed with the results in power. However if you truely want to do these things you will also need a tune. So add a ems to your parts list

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not going to lie. You'll be disappointed with the results in power. However if you truely want to do these things you will also need a tune. So add a ems to your parts list
^x2 also there is J-e import performance off of 40 near moravia they are not strictly Honda but they do quality work. Also you have Charm City Tuning in Brookyln the guy mike there is pretty cool there. I'm deciding which of these shops will tune my turbo D:D

Where are you at in MD?

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Absolute Pro-Formance is pretty much the only shop I would take my car to get work done on. They specialize in Honda/Acuras. I've always done my own work but they have a solid reputation. I talked to them about rebuilding my motor and they were very professional and responded quickly. I ended up not using them because I bought a replacement motor instead of rebuilding but I know a ton of people who go to them for work, Honda owners and more.