Good swap for a 94 civic 4dr?

didaskolos

5+ Year Member
Hey,
I was wondering what would be a good swap and a strong motor for a 4dr civic? I had an hatch with a b18c1 in it and loved it. Now I have a kid so I went with a 4 dr civic. Someone told me to put an lS in it and turbo it. Just wanted to get more input.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
K series

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so u wanna make ur four door fast and u have kids??? think about that one

didaskolos

5+ Year Member
so u wanna make ur four door fast and u have kids??? think about that one
Whats to think about, Did i say i was going to drive fast with my kid in the car. Im not stupid. My kid is not going to be in the car with me every 2nd. My wife works from home so my kid stays with her when I go to work.

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
turbo d series
swap in b16
pay out teh ass for k series.

it all depends on your budget. what i listed is cheapest to most expensive.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
depends on your budget man

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i saw that but you also said b18c or bust, so ya know. but you get my point right?

wildest5

B16a1 CRX Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who cares what other people think. Search the web see what people have done what some people like and go from there, do what you think would be best for your wallet and such I've heard people paying up to 10k easy for a k series. B16 as far as my knowledge will pretty much drop in with minor mods and a little wiring etc... that is just my two cents though.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok i tried helping...let me see if i can help some more first off how much are u willing to spend?

didaskolos

5+ Year Member
I thought that too. Buy a different car to mod and not your family car.
Its not are main driver. We have An SUV for our main driver. This car is for me to get to work and back, and take it out every once in awhile on the weekends to have fun in. I dont see what the big deal is If i want to make my civic quick.