.Rc 550 saturated inj.
.Skunk Stage 1 cams
.Apexi N1 Exhaust
.OBD2-OBD1conversion
.Hondata S200B
.P72 Ecu
.Skunk Short shifter
.Act XTSS clutch

My question is this I still have the car running on the stock ecu and injectors basically just bolted on the turbo.

I installed the Walbro255 since it was the easiest thing to do. Would that eliminate me useing the Inline fuel pump ca ni take it off or do i leave it on with the FMU?

I also hooked up the P72 and the hondata to see if it would work and I was just curious to see what it would do and the car would rev from 1000-1500 back and fourth and i would give it gas and it wouldnt go over 3000 rpms so i took it off and put the stock ecu back on but why does it do that?

I Know the car needs to be tuned, but would it be better taken it the shop stock or everything on cause they charge by the hour? I know i can install the injectors and everything but is it safe driving it like that?

Any help from anyone please :???:

Last edited:

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just dont boost and youll be fine. you can use that with the fmu. but.... you have hondata, you dont need the fmu now.

edit: but dont take the fmu off until you get to the tuner.

saiban

CivicSI
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn ok so no boost damn that sucks anybody know of any good tuners in California

So should not put the injectors on then just leave the stock 1's on?

loud3nergy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
saiban said:
Damn ok so no boost damn that sucks anybody know of any good tuners in California

So should not put the injectors on then just leave the stock 1's on?
LOL, in CA?!?! the land of JDM and importing?! no I dont but I dont think youll have any trouble. Now, wheres a good tuning shop in KENTUCKY?! thats a challange! :lol:

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what area of cali are you in? if you are near a city look up their official site, should have something where you can search local businesses and s**t. or you can look in your phonebook. or you can drive around and look for some...ask em if they know how/can.

oh, and id say no on the injectors. cuz youll be tossing in 550cc's of fuel with no extra air... STUPID rich.

saiban

CivicSI
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im in central but just found someone up north im going up there this weekend and have him tune it. Its a 2 hr drive but i heard nothing but the best from this guy and his shop.

So seanmc300 u telling me not to put in the 550 rc injectors its better then the stock fuel rate injectors thow isnt it or am i wrong? And also cant u control how much fuel u want going threw those injectors with the hondata when they tune the car?

95coupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes you can control it with the hondata, but dont put them in until you get to the shop because it would be putting in 2wice the fuel over stock. and the hondata isnt going over 3000 rpms because there is no fuel/ing. maps burnt to the chip. they will set those when you get tuned.

Chris

saiban

CivicSI
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats what i thought alright cool im getting it tuned this weekend.

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, they can tune it, but whats the use of putting them in before and ruin your motor? if they cant tune the injectors till you get to the tuner then dont put them in...duh. lol