Got Hit By A Stupid Taxi Driver

miggycrxsi

Are you Blizzed!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3 weeks ago my fiance and I were going of a back alley in Mass. so a lady waved us in to go so we proceded i looked both ways before aproaching further more. next thing you know im pulling out to go on the street all i here is my fiance screaming oh my god watch out. f**king taxi driver when on top of median lines to pass all the traffice up ahed and ends up ramming on my fender door and quarter panels I mean the son of b***h was going so fast that his airbags deployed while i ended up going to the Hospital with Severe neck and back pain till this day im out of work my car is still sitting at the shop and Im at Physical Therapy becasue these f**king taxi drivers just dont have any patience. So my 99 civic SI is hopefully doo. this week so im pretty glad about that. But I have a lawyer and im planning and hoping to get a settle ment for his stupid negleance in ramming into me. Hope and pray this doesnt happen to anyone does not feel good. Just like to share my story. =)

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow. i hope everything works out for you. did you get any pics of your ride before the wreck?

96Civic_Coupe

Panda Breeder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where the hell is Ashland, i live in Lawrence and the taxi drivers over here are just plain stupid. bunch of immagrants behind the wheel

miggycrxsi

Are you Blizzed!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Framingham area. f**king idiots in Mass. every time i see a Tommys taxi driver i yell out f**kers I have this guys on Video camera on the same spot doing the same s**t they did to me that saturday night. but i cant wait for court cuz im gonna get them good when the judge sees how they f**king take the median lines on that area. Jan.4 is the day of redemption. lol. my lawyer just loves this case.

miggycrxsi

Are you Blizzed!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the cool thing was that my cousin showed up to the scene. I told him I had my cellphone in the car. with the picture gadget thing. so he took snaps of the whole. scene. so we have tons of pics after the car and before. plus yellow paint got scuffed on my Maxxim wheels i was pisssssssssssed.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to hear about your car and you...hope everything works out....post some pictures of you car...

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Oh my Neck, My Back...He taxi driver lick my crack!

birde427

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude that blows, your from ashland? im from hopkinton PM sometime we will meet up

miggycrxsi

Are you Blizzed!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Birde427 what kind of Color EX you have. Might have seen you. I want to start a crew of some type all my buddies are leaving and the JDMs are moving away. so let me know I know a few guys with JDMs but meeting up sounds good.
PM too. peace.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That sucks...well your getting better....show us pics...