Got in an 1 on 1 bar fight last night, looong read

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So anyways, last night I was at a bar i regular and it's usually not packed but for some reason it was jam packed last night and the line was 10 minutes to get a drink. I'm waiting in line and then when my friend and I got to the front of the line, some guy places a purse on the counter in front of me and walks away. 30 seconds later he walks back up, shoves me to the side and says, "back the f**k away from my friends purse b***h" I said "excuse me, I was waiting in this same spot in line wayyyyy before you even put that purse there" he says "tough s**t, either back the f**k up because I dont trust you with my friends purse right here, or I'm going to do something about it" I told him that that girl's purse he put of there is a regular at the bar as well and that she knows who I am and that I would never mess with her s**t. My friend tells him "dude, just take the purse and put it somewhere else" Then this f**ken dude says "oh, so you want to make this a 2 on one fight motherfuckers, let's do this" he had his fists clinched at his side and he put his face next to my face and started saying "it is what it is homie, f**ken do something." What happened next shocked everyone, even myself because I'm not a fan of causing a scene in a public area, but I took a step back and gave him the hardest punch in the face I have even gave anyone. Then I followed up with 1 more hit until he ducked down to cover up, i just lost it, 2 uppercuts and 2 knees later, then i got tackled by 2 security guards, and that guy was on the ground and the girl who owned the purse was at his side saying that he was going to be ok. Then I guess the bartender had heard everything that happened before I beat his ass, and told the bouncers that it was the other guys fault. s**t got rowdy for a few minutes while my friends and his friends exchanged words, but I just wanted to leave and I rounded all my friends to go. When we were about to leave that guy stood up and I could see his face for about 5 seconds to analyze the damage, big cut under his left eye, and that same eye was swollen shut and on of the knees put a knot on his forehead. I left and my friend stayed there to close his tab, and the guy had an icepack on his face and he walked up to my friend and said "Dude tell your friend I called him out and he f**ked me up, that was my bad, tell him he can hit" He also told me that the dudes friends were saying that they know what happened because the bartender was telling them it was their friends fault and they don't have a problem with any of us, it was one on one, it was fair and just to let it go. Right now my hand hurts bad, and I'm bummed the night ended before I could even get myself a damn drink, but I dont regret what happened at all, well maybe a little because I'm a regular there and I dont think I'm allowed back, f**k

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i miss those days

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stupid f**king kids (not you) are so f**king annoying. This is why I hate going to the bar. Be careful though bro, summer's here and so are the shootings and stabbings involved in summer bar fights.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if it wasnt ure fault...why wont they allow u back. u showed not self control though...they may not want that.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha ha I sure would have not done it, unless I was trashed but I would have def ended up in jail. I'm glad to hear the guy got what was coming to him.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i would go back.. i get in bar fights alot.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if it wasnt ure fault...why wont they allow u back. u showed not self control though...they may not want that.
yeah I know man, but the fact that I was sober, and I havent been in a fight in years, tells me I reacted out of fear for my safety, and all those f**ken UFC dvds I own, helped....j/k

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^lol at UFC

too much bas rutten (self defense at a bar) eh?

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ha ha I sure would have not done it, unless I was trashed but I would have def ended up in jail. I'm glad to hear the guy got what was coming to him.
My friend and I could not stop talking about how it was one of those "This dude needs to get his f**ken ass kicked by somebody" situations, I'm really glad I put it on him, and I dont think I have ever split anyones cheek bone before, looked pretty nasty, I was proud

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll f**k all you fags up! :x and that's the truth!

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k that dude, he got what was coming to him. not a big fan of fights myself, but damn.. i would have probably (tried to) lay his ass out too.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't lie, what you really wanted to do was bend him over and give him a dirty sanchez:shock: