got into a fender bender... fcuk!

sandiliciouz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okie so i was driving on the freeway.. i cut this truck off to pass a semi.. he got mad and cut me off after we passed the semi.. so i signaled and tried to move over to the other lane but he blocked me and went too.. so i went back into the other lane and he went too.. he hit his brakes and i hit him.. i slowed down and his ass kept going.. so i downshifted and followed him then he finally pulled over..

wen i got outta the car hes like.. wtf do u think ur doing.. hahah stoopid ass.. we also asked him why he didnt pull over right away.. and he said bc he couldnt get over.. but there was no traffic.. no tickets were given.. and nothing happened to his car.. but my baby is hurt!!

yeah yeah my corners are ugly..

beforeee

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i actually like the all amber corners but the the euro amber corners...o and hope u can get ur car fix soon. good luck

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you shoulda beat that dudes ass.

sandiliciouz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanted to hit his ass.. but he was some duhde prolly in his 40s.. im a 18 and a girl.. i dont think id do much damage??? LOL

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dang dude, hopefully you'll be able to get that fixed real quick.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that sucks. at least your lights didn't break.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sandiliciouz said:
i wanted to hit his ass.. but he was some duhde prolly in his 40s.. im a 18 and a girl.. i dont think id do much damage??? LOL
Yeah, pretty sure you wouldn't have done much.... :lol:

At least nothing worse happened, as in you can still drive it.... ;)