Got Jacked

civicaccelerate

5+ Year Member
:cry::cry::cry::cry:damn after 7 years livin in the east bay in northern california my car got jackd for its sterio my dad woak me up for the bad news he said someone busted youre window at 7 in the mornin lookd inside and my sony deck was gone i just barely put it in like 2 weeks ago !!!!!!!!!!!!

if you were the one that did it f**k YOU

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait the car is ok right? aside from a missing radio and window?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol that is what i got out of this story just was not sure

oneThree

dcshoeco
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
assholes. that sucks dude..i hate people who do that s**t.

EricDaReDD

Dedicated2myDxHatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
God damn f**kers... I hate people who sink to that level... I feel bad for ya bro...

Peace and Llove
Eric

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alarm only prelongs the theft. i hate people that jack s**t and that do s**t to peoples cars, aint got the balls to come to my face the they aint worth woopin. low lifes, sorry man. and the shittiest thing is that you cant always find out who did it.

civic92si

Gina my Lady in red
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah honda and acura are easy to break in. also you are lucky that they didnt steal your whole car. =( they stole my deck at SOLANO MALL. lucky i had my auto lock or else my Si would been GONE!!!

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sucks man but seriously they could of taken your car and a week later you could of found it stripped down to the metal. Get a good alarm, I need one too.

civicaccelerate

5+ Year Member
hahaha thanx but im gona go get a detachabole steering wheel today and my buddy works at toyota installing electronics so im gettin an allarm free 99 and yes my aunts eg coupe got jackd like that in sacramento found it completly stripped hahah

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah.. my sister's boy had a removeable steering wheel.. i guess its safer than an alarm in certain areas, lol. I hate the feeling of being raped.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I just replaced the drivers side window in the civic, it goes in for tint on monday. screen and a deck are gone so i get to replace those as well.

theft :thumbdown

civicaccelerate

5+ Year Member
sac my bad short for sacramento!!! i wouldnt know what being raped feels like lol! i guess me gettin jackd is simular if you love youre car!