Got me a 98 Ex

dwoodson87

ProtekYaNeck
5+ Year Member
wow great progress! what did u paint the rims with, rustoleum? not hatin, that looks pretty well done.

dpt0415

that looks pretty siick
more pics!
If i remember well you said that the black ones were hella ugly, lol. Yeah the white ones look better but that picture was photoshoped and i dont have the money to buy new wheels so i work with what i have and decided to go black. It was pretty easy and cheap project so maybe ill go with white next time around. =). Ill take more pics when i get the chance. Paint is holding up nice. And thank you btw.

dpt0415

wow great progress! what did u paint the rims with, rustoleum? not hatin, that looks pretty well done.
yeah i used rustoleum wheel paint (spelling), it actually came out pretty nice IMO. I was told to use Duplicolor but i couldnt fine the right color that i wanted so i went with rustoleum. The H center caps are too small though so they are not on the wheels :(

dpt0415

Got my fog light on last week. Couldnt figure out how to wire them, had to buy my own switch to hook them up. It was some weird ish that my friend helped me figure out. I would have never figured it out.:???:

dpt0415

Also painted my Valve cover, i did the best i could. those stripes were hard to get right. let me know what you guys think :D

ALSO im getting my new headers later on today. cant wait to put it on !!!!

emerican

Registered VIP
Looking good man coming along pretty good
What brand header did you get?
i think the valve cover came out good.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Where did you get the center caps for the rims? Looks aight, VC looks good and fogs too

dpt0415

DAAANGGGG!!!!!!! Those black rims are killer man!!!!!!!!!
I'm in lvoe with those rims.
Where did you get the center caps for the rims? Looks aight, VC looks good and fogs too

For real ?... Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments.
Now that I really look at it though, I wish I would have gone
with bronze. Some dude was selling me some drags but i didnt have
the money...But not bad at all for $30, thats how much I sent
for all the supplies to paint them. =) I got the center caps
on Ebay for like $4, they are too small :(. I'll figure out a way to
put them on though.

dpt0415

one thing i hate about my car is the damn lights ...

They throw everything off.
I like to work with what I have so im going to black house them. Ill post pics of how
they came out when i do it.

Got me some new headers...
buddy of mine received the wrong ones and gave em' to me. Thats what i call a true friend. LOL
JK. Also giving me a resonator. Pretty cool. cant wait to put them on. :cool:

dpt0415

Help !!!!

I want to buy a new cluster. Does the SI cluster fit my ex ? Is there any calibration necessary? Since the SI goes 140, just wanted to know before i buy.

antagun

hey mate, i just wanted to know how you went about lowering ur beast. Im a noob and i want an aggressive look but i dont want it slammed, i like the height of yours.=)

dpt0415

hey mate, i just wanted to know how you went about lowering ur beast. Im a noob and i want an aggressive look but i dont want it slammed, i like the height of yours.=)
Thank you for your comment. All ways appreciated. Ummm, I used coil overs my friend.