Got me a 98 Ex

dpt0415

looking better and better like the red and black set up
Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm thinking about painting my car black though, and get some white wheels. If not then color match the lips. How do you think it would look with white wheels if I keep it red ?
Love your car too man, where did you get the light that I see on your rear bumper ?

emerican

Registered VIP
i think it woud look good, but i wouldnt get the white wheels unless you painted it, but thats just me i have always liked the red and black and silver and black styles

dpt0415

So I painted my wheels gold cause I'm too broke to buy legit ones. Oh well, I like how they came out though. Painted them about three months ago with $3 paint, (whole job was like $10 :-) ) cUse I'm cheap like that. Let me know what you guys think. Paint is holding up nice btw.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Throw some shots of those newly painted rims on the car up! I really like everything you got going on with the coupe, man. I like the black on red scheme... it's similar to how I was trying to do my sedan(black on orange). Very nice car.

dpt0415

Which headlights ?

After having my car for a year, I am finally getting new headlights..... Any recommendations on which ones i should get would be greatly appreciated, cause idk.

please help me choose. Those are not the only choices I have, but they ones i like so far. If you can post how they look like on your car so I can get an idea.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd say go with the 3rd ones... from the most recent pic with the smoked projectors it looks sick. so with the smoked oem ones it'd look really good. But thats just me

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
The pic isn't showing up (at least not on my iPhone)

As for headlights I'd personally go with the second ones. Then install an HID retrofit kit.

Damo

5+ Year Member
i have the same rims on my rx7 they are for the civic but the rx7 gets them for now just need smaller tires what size tires you runnin

dpt0415

i have the same rims on my rx7 they are for the civic but the rx7 gets them for now just need smaller tires what size tires you runnin
190/50/15. Do you know the brand of the rims? They came on my car when I bought it, but I don't know what they are. lol

Damo

5+ Year Member
no i dont i was given my rims by my uncle i was runnin 195 60 R15s to big i was rubbin every where on my old eg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your car looks so good! I have a red ej8 too and I'm leaning towards the black on red route. You've inspired me.

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow. Looks good. I think you should de-tint your tails or get 99-00 tails, and leave the headlights the way they are. Also paint the front lip. Wheels look great BTW!