Got me a 98 Ex

dpt0415

So I changed my oil yesterday, took me forever to get the filter off cause it was so damn tight and i was doing it by hand. After that, I was trying to teach my 15 year old brother how to drive. I was VERY patient with him as he stalled countless times. Anyways, when I was driving the car to work this morning, my speedometer went nuts. I mean i was doing like 20 and the thing was all over, jumping up to 120 and back ( I switched my cluster to an SI one and the speedo was always off) but this time is crazy. Also, driving back home I noticed that my HIDs were not turning on either. It was dark outside and I didnt feel like checking them, but any ideas what I should check first. I have the whole day off tomorrow but i need the car tomorrow night and i dont want to get pulled over for the damn headlights. Please help !!!!

dpt0415

Get some rotas bro n what brand lip is it
I don't have any money anymore, trying to save for school. Maybe ill buy them once I need new tires as well, you know ? Get the whole wheels and tires.

dpt0415

very nice work
Thanks, the wheels are back to black now. the gold paint was mad cheap and faded bad. I also took the Si wing off cause it's so faded too, the clear is coming off and i think it looks bad.

Damo

5+ Year Member
i had them on my civic before i put my steelies on i am now running now 4X4 mode because of winter. here are some pics and yes i know i have a racing stripe and i love it. but i am now runnin a different front end em1 =)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and my front bumper was hangin on by zip ties because i ripped off my front bumper 4 times and now all the tabs are no good.

dpt0415

i had them on my civic before i put my steelies on i am now running now 4X4 mode because of winter. here are some pics and yes i know i have a racing stripe and i love it. but i am now runnin a different front end em1 =)

and my front bumper was hangin on by zip ties because i ripped off my front bumper 4 times and now all the tabs are no good.
I personally like how it looks. Ive been following your build, coming along nice. Lmao, i had zipties on my bumper too. i hit the the curb the other day when i was trying to park and the ziptie broke :/

dpt0415

When VTEC is not enought.......... I use this .............................

I had a choice, swap or 2 wheels. went with 2 wheels.
Just recently got it!!! about the same hp as my car !! so much more power to weight ratio!!!

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
Okay, dpt0415 what rims are those you have? I love them and think they would look great on my black ex but don't know what brand or name they are.

dpt0415

Okay, dpt0415 what rims are those you have? I love them and think they would look great on my black ex but don't know what brand or name they are.
I ask my self the same question. I've even ask here on the forums. Idk wth they are. google "tracklite drives" the ones with 10 spokes, they look just like mine.

Damo

5+ Year Member
i had center caps they said eagle on them. but i used to have a old honda book with the rims in the book. that was 2004

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbs up

Looks like you went with 96-98 OEM headlights (or OEM style). Good choice. Paint the upper grill (if you haven't yet) and both lips. They don't flow with paint matched side skirts at all.