Got me an EJ1

RyanAndrew88

I just picked up a civic to be my daily driver since my truck was costing me too much in gas hah (damn rams)

And since I can't own a vehicle and just leave it as it is I figured I'd come here.

has about 94k original miles on it. Interior is in pretty good shape, has an aem intake and a nice gauge cluster.

Only bad is it needs paint pretty bad. And the drivers window doesn't roll up without my help (picked up a new regulator to replace it though)

I'll try to post some pictures of the rest of it soon (its buried in snow right now...)

Also, anyone know where I can get some direct replacements for all the weatherstripping and such thats obviously missing on the outside?

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Needs work man but its a good start...:welcome:

RyanAndrew88

Yeah it does. But thats the fun part =P

Well... I guess driving it too hah.

I was more worried about the mechanical aspects as opposed to the visual aspects.

this is what i gotta deal with tommorrow:

Last edited:

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
with alil TLC and some snow shoveling it will look good

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
a little tlc is all a honda needs...lol and looking at your coupe got me wondering how would vsm look on a ej1.

lil95ex

well as far as im concerned awesome choice of a car but thats cause its what i have nice start and the motors just getting broken in welcome

RyanAndrew88

Well, its all dug out finally haha. And I have some interior shots, an engine shot, and a somewhat shitty clip of how the exhaust sounds.

Anyone know how to get a deeper more rumbly tone? (like what parts are best)

Engine:

interior:

Also, anyone know where I can get 2 things, first a replacement for the drivers side piece that holds the window controls. Mines broken in half (and thats why its still black im sure) And a new push button like the defroster one?

And the exhaust (click image for video):

Cypress

I dunno man, sounds pretty good. I'm new to the site too and haven't really posted anything yet, but I put megan racing headers and cat-back on mine and it sounds pretty sick. Only problem is it is loud as hell inside at freeway speeds. Could be cause I have a stupid free flow POS cat on. Anyway Megan Racing stuff sounds good, easy to install, and not bad on money. If you want sound all you need is the cat-back probably, if you want power definitely get headers. What headers you got on there now? Those don't look stock.

emerican

Registered VIP
Yonaka cat back exhaust sound clip on here if you search and on youtube i have it as well deep nice sounding no rice at all

lil95ex

headers are the well on a 4 cylinder the four pipes on the front of the engine that connects the engine to the rest of the exhaust system aftermarket ones allow the exhaust to flow more freely out of the motor resulting in higher power gains and also help with the exhaust tone

lil95ex

it looks like you might already possibly have a cheapo set on there but i cant really tell by the picture

RyanAndrew88

headers are the well on a 4 cylinder the four pipes on the front of the engine that connects the engine to the rest of the exhaust system aftermarket ones allow the exhaust to flow more freely out of the motor resulting in higher power gains and also help with the exhaust tone
lol I know what the headers are, I meant I don't know if they are aftermarket or not. And if they are, I don't know the brand or anything.