got my first car! finally :D

ayyyyjay[xi]

asdfasdf
5+ Year Member
okay so this is my first car, so take it easy on me. im still learning about cars, still new to it, but im a quick learner, and to this forum as well. any advice/suggestions will be helpful for me.

what do you guys suggest on the car first?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
put some oem headlights in

ayyyyjay[xi]

asdfasdf
5+ Year Member
well, i need an exhaust as well. ill take more pics cause i ran out of memory damn it

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You could buy my short shifter, it would make the car alot more fun

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Paint is in great condition.

Sucks the previous owner put hood pins on. Now you're stuck with a hole, if taken out.
Get OEM headlights and your set.

ayyyyjay[xi]

asdfasdf
5+ Year Member
noooooo haha trust me, the paint is like spray painted. thats the first one on my list. can anyone send me a link for the best oem headlights i should get ? thanksssssssss

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
junkyard or your local honda dealership. sometimes you get lucky on ebay, you just have to watch out for the cheap plastic knockoffs.

EKEX

5+ Year Member
not feelin the bumper either

if ur gettin it repainted i'd buy a new hood and bumper if its in the budget

but anyways nice car

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get rid of the tails and hood pins too, might need a new hood.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
change the head lights and bumper and your good to go

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
First of all registering on this forum was a step in the right direction. Most of the teenagers who get their first cars instantly go to autozone/pep boys or some other random auto parts store and cash out on a bunch of s**t they don't need. People here will help you build your car the right way and it'll look really good if you have the money and do it right...
The first thing I would do is get rid of those ricer headlights and get some oem ones (from your local honda/junk yard or even ebay maybe). Also what are some of the mods that are already done on the car? It looks kind of lowered to me...
Don't go crazy buying s**t you don't need for your car right now, do some research and figure out what you really want to do. And finally, do everyone a favor and don't drive like a maniac there's way too many people who get their licence/first car and crash it in the first few weeks. Don't be one of those people, and good luck with your car.

EDIT: Invest in car security, there's a great writeup on this forum to help protect your ride against thieves...

Cypherthrax

5+ Year Member
gotta change the headlights and front bumper needs to be replaced. but other then that youve got a nice car to start working on.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Head lights have to be in the trash ASAP. Also, get OEM tail lights, replicas fade just like yours have.

Good looking car though, hopefull you can make it better.

Get the OEM Stanley head lights from any junkyard. They will be cheapest there. Same thing for the tail lights.

ayyyyjay[xi]

asdfasdf
5+ Year Member
oh right now, everything is stock, except for the AEM Cold Air Intake and headers that were installed. as well for the halo headlights. for right now, im aiming for these:

1. paintjob
2. OEM headlights
3. rims, not sure which ones will look good, spoons? or Work Equips?
4. carbon lip, so i can finally kiss my baby
5. what else

ill take more pics of the car so everyone can have a good look and give me a few more tips yadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadamean

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Okay you have to change your signature before you get an infraction lol