got my gsr tuned

95eggsr

quad box
What do you guys think? pretty decent if you ask me. 3rd gear 181whp/136wtq 4th gear 190whp/140wtq

whale penis, 68mm throttle body, skunk2 intake manifold, hondata intake manifold gasket, ebay header 2.5" collector, 2.5" blox test pipe, and 2.25" thermal catback on a p28 tuned on crome

we compared my graph to a bolt on type-r and built head ls/v and it looks like id be hanging with them pretty well. with a good header and type-r/skunk2 stg 1 cams i should be picking up another 6-8whp but ill save it for boost

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are pretty awesome numbers mine will be tuned pretty similar as soon as I put the parts on, except I already have the good header and sk2 stage 1 cams, and p73 pistons, what I'm assuming I'll need is the larger throttle body and better intake manifold lol.

What kind of throttle body do you have? I wanted to go aftermarket but I kinda don't wanna get rid of the fitv and have to warm the car up manually.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've never been to a tuner so what's the different between a 3rd gear pull and a 4th? The GSR I sold was tuned and the guy made 202whp in 4th gear, so I'm going to assume it had a little more work done to it before I bought it.

95eggsr

quad box
3rd gear is the closest ratio for most hondas so thats the most accurate number of what your car makes power wise, thats the best i can describe it

i have a blox 68mm tb

ben h

wat are u running for gas
but nice imma look at getting about 200 our of my gsr that should make it fun

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just a question to the OP, now that you have it tuned, how dose the car feel, compared to from before it was tuned, dose it feel more responsive and, "solid" i guess woul be a way to discribe it.

the only reason i ask is because i plan on putting a GSR in mine once i prep the chassis to handle the way im going to be treating it after the swap. and im just getting feed back from other GSR hatch owners

thanks

95eggsr

quad box
only ecu ive ever used in it was a stock p72, the power band is alot smoother and it pulls alot harder mid range

base line pull was 159whp or something with stock ecu and same setup exept for 2.5" catback