Got my header in today!!

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright guys. found my camera and just got done takin some pictures.

shot of my megan racing downpipe.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that's a nice looking header...

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
04civic said:
well i thought i did feel a better bang at first. didnt really feel any low end power but i did feel a lot better of a pull on top end. i can really feel it on second gear.

you got a 4-1 Megan 2-piece header right???...thats what it looks like from the pictures...but if that TRUE then you should feel the HP gains in the higher RPMS....a 4-2-1 header gives you gains in the lower-mid ranges and 4-1 gives you mid-high...so thats why you feel it at higher rpms

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I believe he has the megan header.. and the megan downpipe/"high flow cat".

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2kstreetcivic said:
you got a 4-1 Megan 2-piece header right???...thats what it looks like from the pictures...but if that TRUE then you should feel the HP gains in the higher RPMS....a 4-2-1 header gives you gains in the lower-mid ranges and 4-1 gives you mid-high...so thats why you feel it at higher rpms
yea im aware of that

Civic-Duty

duckin' and divin'...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those look like some pretty nice welds, from what i can see....any issues with the install, other than not letting the car cool long enough??

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
none at all. the only b***h part is tryin to loosen up the bolts to take off your stock header.

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first off that header looks nice and I'm fuqin' getting one. but you forgot one important thing.....how does it sound? is it too deep or bang on?

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i would get one. the header and the downpipe. its well worth the money. the sound...i dunno if my exhaust got louder but i know the sound of it got deeper. i think my intake got louder though. sounds different too.