Got my Hood Bra

rubiej6

5+ Year Member

Im still debating if I should put the one for the bumper. I also installed my C pillar bar. Window Visors are next on the list. =)

gioalba

Swervin lanes in the 208!
5+ Year Member
Sickkkkkk!!!

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just like the hood bra, but to each his own.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
black on black...?

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes it's black on black. I don't think OEM hood bras came in different color.=)
:ownded:

Looks great. I wanted a bra for about two weeks. I ended up changing my mind for several reasons. BTW, if you would be so kind as to let me know how you installed that c pillar bar. Where did get that piece? I haven't seen this done to an ej8 yet. Pme por favor, dope ride mang.

Ninjeff

The brake is on the right
5+ Year Member
where did you get your hood bra? Ive been looking for an OEM one for some time.

rubiej6

5+ Year Member
:ownded:

Looks great. I wanted a bra for about two weeks. I ended up changing my mind for several reasons. BTW, if you would be so kind as to let me know how you installed that c pillar bar. Where did get that piece? I haven't seen this done to an ej8 yet. Pme por favor, dope ride mang.
I got the C Pillar bar at a local tuner shop for $50. The install was pretty easy. I just took out the bolt that's holding the seatbelt and put it through one of the C Pillar Bar endlinks. You won't be able to put the plastic cap that's covering the bolt though.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the bra will mess up your paint over time if u leave it on for awhile.

rubiej6

5+ Year Member
i was implying i don't get why ppl do this when it's the same color. i'd just do a clear bra, also to prevent color fade.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what their reason is. I bought it for functionality, looks is just a bonus. Some people like it some don't. I think this looks better than clear bra, it's visible, not expensive and has the civic logo.:cool:

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good, this should of been in the Member's Rides section.

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thx for the reply. I will look for a c-pillar strut bar in the future. I'm still surprised how uncommon these are for ej8s. I have seen these on so many other cars.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I got the C Pillar bar at a local tuner shop for $50. The install was pretty easy. I just took out the bolt that's holding the seatbelt and put it through one of the C Pillar Bar endlinks. You won't be able to put the plastic cap that's covering the bolt though.
$50 are you serious?? Thats a $25 bar lol...