got my new carpet today

arod52388

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im tryin my best to get to it but workin 9-5 and not comin home till like 10 every night aint helpin lol. i will be cutting the holes tonight for sure though

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ok general disaray
Dont know exactly what you mean by that, mainly because most of your posts are filled with terrible grammar and spelling. But it looks like you disagree with me. I just dont think that a red carpet will look good with an interior unless its really mint. Cant have stock seats either, it will look better when he has EP3 seats. Also think OP should wrap the door panel inserts in the same color. It could turn out well if you do it right, otherwise it will look really bad.

arod52388

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cant have stock seats either, it will look better when he has EP3 seats. Also think OP should wrap the door panel inserts in the same color. It could turn out well if you do it right, otherwise it will look really bad.
correct...i agree with u that i should do the door inserts but i have to look more into that. i will do it though. On another note, Im finally at the shop today and will be doing the install today. yay...i will update tonight most likely.

arod52388

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPDATE: Carpet installed

ok i finally got it done. here are the pix.

heres peter doin most of the work lol.

i didnt have time for a full DIY

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks really good
nice job

i like the rubber by the pedals so you dont rub a hole through it

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it looks good.. but at the same time... it looks out of place. but kudos for you.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think u need to recover the doors and stuff, to make it all flow

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its nice.. but it looks really really red. like... WTF? wat do people say who arent into cars think about the red carpet.. do they ask you... why is your carpet red?

arod52388

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea ima do the door inserts just not right now...i gotta take it one step at a time...and no, no one asks me why is my carpet red. everyone who has seen it has actually really liked it. oh and if they arnt into cars then their opinion shouldnt matter to me

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea ima do the door inserts just not right now...i gotta take it one step at a time...and no, no one asks me why is my carpet red. everyone who has seen it has actually really liked it. oh and if they arnt into cars then their opinion shouldnt matter to me
oka. fair enough. its just i dont see it everyday thats why a red carpet jumps out at me. BTW. quincy is a nice town. i know a few girls there.