Got my ride painted recently........

ReSpEcT954

Xclusive Importz
5+ Year Member
LOL someone has been watching WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to many fast and the furious movies all that wing and body kit stuff lol this is not a car show.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your priorities are out of whack.
priorities out of whack? Did you see the paint on it before?
I do agree you need a drop bad. And take the ricey s**t off it please

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Car is staying the way it is, if you guys don't like it thats not my problem.

If you didn't see the link at the bottom of my first post, check it out thats some before shots. Also heres some pics of the car primed. The rear bumper was fixed and got a new front one. The whole car was painted except the roof.

I've had the ride since October its come a long way since then. Do not comment on my priorities any more. The car looks completely different after the paint job. The rear got a make over, as you know. I will keep you updated as I modify it. Exhaust system will be modified, due to it falling apart early. Then will drop it and soon llook for a place to drop in an engine.

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paint looks nice.. but the obvious are most def your own style. But its all good. Your car, the way YOU want it.(even if it does look a bit ricey..)

-Jason

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Paint looks nice.. but the obvious are most def your own style. But its all good. Your car, the way YOU want it.(even if it does look a bit ricey..)
-Jason
Well put on your comment.

jfizzle

5+ Year Member
so how much did you pay for that cobalt ss wing at gm????? did you feel stupid going there in a honda???? ditch the car and go buy a cobalt if you like stupid wings

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so how much did you pay for that cobalt ss wing at gm????? did you feel stupid going there in a honda???? ditch the car and go buy a cobalt if you like stupid wings
You idiot gm isn't the only place you can buy the wing. I got it at spoilerdepot.com for 150 + 34 shipping and taxes. You think I was gonna get from gm and pay 250 plus. Also if you don't like my style then not my problem.

Kamikaze

Sesquipedalian
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dig the color... sounds like you got a smokin' deal on the paint job too. Congrats

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I dig the color... sounds like you got a smokin' deal on the paint job too. Congrats
Thanks yeah the car came out great, color really looks good. Yeah I got a good deal to because this body shop has been doing work for me for a long time. I use to take my cars their when i was 16-19 years old before I got a civic and wasn't to smart behind the wheel. They would fix my wrecked car, not to much damage, I did to them.

Crazymarine40

5+ Year Member
I'm sorry man but you really should get rid of that tail lamp thing you got goin on. looks like wal-mart threw up a matchbox car

afterhrsplayer

5+ Year Member
What paint code is that car from? It looks nice on a civic. As far as the wing and tail lights, it's not my cup of tea. As long as you're happy with it.:thumbup:

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
"round" tail lights, Cobalt SS/SC spoiler. Look at what I drive.
oh yeah I just noticed on the bottom of your post. Thats the look that I was going for but some people on this site don't realize it. I was trying to find a picture of the back of a cobalt so i can put it next to the rear picture of mine then they might get it. Its nice that someone noticed it.

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What paint code is that car from? It looks nice on a civic. As far as the wing and tail lights, it's not my cup of tea. As long as you're happy with it.:thumbup:
Look at post number 11 the number is at the top right of the every post. Your post was number 34. In the number 11 post i said the paint code. later.

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow...VERY different..not my cup of tea...but props to ur if you like it..

this is y i CAN talk