5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that s**t was funny. i laughed my ass off

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude the guy in the red truck was the best!

silverc1v1c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hm.. I dunno if I missed something or what.. but what happened in that scene with the M3?

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the best one is the guy doing the donuts in front of the cop! the guy on the bike was classic too.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh sweet Jesus.....what a f**king masterpiece.....byfar the best vid I seen yet lol!

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i liked the guy standing on his trunk with his door open and then he went over the curb and fell off, then his truck ran over a fire hydrant

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A true classic for the books..... :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf::rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

how bout the white civic with the front wing on the hood... I want one......NOT...:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got any more rice?, im still hungry. :retard: But really got another vid like that?, cause that was crazy..btw the car that lost control was that a s2000?, couldn't quite tell.