Got some pics

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mod list?
Sorry, not my style. Too much going on for me...i'd lose some of the stickers, but if you like it, that's cool! =) :thumbs up

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ack, What happend to that poor civic :(

Seriously man, lose the stickers... then it will be clean.

skunk2'ed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would go no stickers, but around here there are too many green civs like mine, so right now this seperates me from them. When I get the new paint and the body kit it will be clean.

Mods-

Matrix SRI
shitty exhaust
Chikara wrapped header
MSD
Accel wires
OBX crank pulley
B&M f/pf
B&M f/f
Weapon R throttle rotor
Engine ground system
Centerforce stage 2 clutch
Clutch Masters lightened flywheel
No A/c
APC short shifter
NX 75 shot
Jackson Racing drop springs
Gutted interior
Silver faced reverse glow guages
ect...

ExcelcivicSi

JDM Biatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think it would look a lot better without the stickers but overall pretty nice man....

hey whos that chick in your sig!!!!!!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like how you made it match up front man.. the white inside the bumper, to go with the white rims.... even though the color's are my favorite... they go with the scheme, looks clean to me...

i guess if the stickers is what makes you feel like your not like everyone else... rock on.. but what does the one on the rear bumper say??

clean ride... what was your 1/4mile again with the new 75 shot?

skunk2'ed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The back says G-Sport. Its a new line from Mr. Gasket incase you don't know.

With the 75 I hit a 14.86. But that was without the clutch or flywheel, so now I don't know. A buddy of mine has a 94 Civ EX running a 14.6, don't know his mods but I know he has a 50 shot ZEX. We ran on the street to 140mph ( I don't do that often) and I was about a bumper ahead the whole time. But I don't spin much at all on the street like I do on the track, and that was without the clutch and flywheel also. I have to wait till next year to run again tho.

skunk2'ed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t, imagestation must be down, sorry about the "x's" guys. I will get them fixed soon.

JEKEL

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup people, I agree with the sticker stuff. I Think if the company sponsors you then its all good to put the stickers on. Unless someone sponsors me their dam stickers are not gonna be put on my ride, its free advertisement for their companies. Thats my point of view though.

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually like the stickers. I dont like how they are all scattered around, but it tells other people what you got in yur ride. Who cares what all these other people think tho. If you like em, thats all that matters.