Got sponsored this week!

AINANALU

So I went to Street Kulture, a newer shop here on oahu to get my fenders rolled on Tuesday and was greeted by the owners who were really cool and respectful and asked if I was riding for anyone, and since I wasn't they said they would be stoked if I would let them sponsor me!! 50% off labor, parts at cost, free help with my ride, and the club is right up my alley. The club is called hazardiz and is a chill family oriented club. Lots of beach BBQs and all the meets are bring your wife and kids. It's a smaller club with a lot of diversity from younger guys wanting to learn, to some older guys and a couple fully built cars from top to bottom. Can't wait to go and represent at the track. Me and the shop owner def. have the most substantial builds so it should be fun. I have my first show on the 12th. Hopefully my uv damaged CF spoiler won't "spoil" my result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow, sweet deal. You have any pics of your car / a build thread up yet?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:wstupid:

Nice man! Sounds like a good time for sure. Congrats :thumbs up

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
That's quite the hookup! Congrats!

AINANALU

Wow, sweet deal. You have any pics of your car / a build thread up yet?

I will start a build thread especially because I just dare some new parts., and will be retuning in the next few weeks!!

AINANALU

:wstupid:

Nice man! Sounds like a good time for sure. Congrats :thumbs up

Thanks!!

That's quite the hookup! Congrats!

Thanks a ton!

Took third in the car show!! Not bad for my first show. I really had a good time. People were really interested in my build especially the custom turbo setup and custom hood that has my turbo showing through the top. I keep a cone on it when I'm dd but when I go to hit the track or cruise and make highway pulls I take it off so the turbo is sucking cool air that is being forced into it, then it circulates through the oversized intercooler from an R34 haha

Last edited by a moderator:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome deal! Congrats bro

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
I hope it makes atleast 600 to the wheels with a intercooler like that. Or else that thing is unnecessary lol