Got The Ol' Em1 Back Today!!!!

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aww he forgot how much his little 1.6 liter pulls.......... haha jk its a lot faster then my car :D

Lookin good like always!

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good.... One of my favorite EM1s is back on the scene..... Good to see your baby is back.... Can't wait to see what it looks like with the CF hood..... :thumbs up

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congrats!!!

damn, looking good man
love the si they did a good job
now u have your car back
yeah cant wait to see the hood..

it look's nice out there on florida i wish i move out there nice pics..

zoops

Autocross whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where can you find headlights like that? They look much nicer than the typical "ion blue" style headlights.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats f**ken clean...nice.

blustreek99

Registered Loser...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice... Props to a fellow EBP EM1. Can't wait to see the hood! You HAVE to do a photoshoot... 20 pics at LEAST!!! Engine mods? Noticed you got a VAFC... I have a Fields on '99 Spec ITR Cams, stock valvetrain... Nothin' better than VTEC pull...!!! Congrats, and good luck. Keep it clean, looks like you'll have no problem doing that now, with that FLAWLESS body!

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TheVTECPush said:
Here yah go... I just felt like making you one.... Hell, I made your last two also..... :lol:

http://img95.exs.cx/img95/347/latinem1sig1138ck.jpg (linkage)
lol uhh....that's LatinEM1's name with my pictures... i'm Em1_ProJect lol :what:

carbon fiber hood: check my other post...it wont be for awhile, i recieved it cracked so now i have to file a claim with the shipping company. f**kin sicks but oh well i guess.... (sigh) prolly gonna take FOREVER!

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
zoops said:
Where can you find headlights like that? They look much nicer than the typical "ion blue" style headlights.
i believe i got my headlights from Nopi.com but there is another place you can get them, i forgot the name of the site though. somebody on here should know.

J Rod

JDM Like Whoa!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gawd man, I cant explain how hawt your car is.. WIsh I had one.

zoops

Autocross whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EM1_ProJect said:
i believe i got my headlights from Nopi.com but there is another place you can get them, i forgot the name of the site though. somebody on here should know.
Couldn't find them there :???: Oh well, no big deal really. They wouldn't look half as good on my Tafetta White. It blends in with EBP perfectly

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EM1_ProJect said:
lol uhh....that's LatinEM1's name with my pictures... i'm Em1_ProJect lol :what:

carbon fiber hood: check my other post...it wont be for awhile, i recieved it cracked so now i have to file a claim with the shipping company. f**kin sicks but oh well i guess.... (sigh) prolly gonna take FOREVER!
Whoa.... Holy s**t.... Sorry.... I'll fix that real quick.... For some reason I got you two mixed up when I made it.... My bad.....

I feel like a douche now.... :( :lol:

VTEC

TAYDAW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean s**t cant wait to see if tomorrow.

ct00si

soon to be boosted EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car is lookin clean what you got done to it??? How far from Miami are you???

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the car looks good man i remember when i got my ride back from the shop i just washed her the other day and she is soo pretty.