Got The Wheels On

JDS_CIVIC

5+ Year Member
Well i finally got my wheels on, umm just have to lower it now cuz looks like a 4 by 4, haha, and i might have to get thme powder coated bc from afar they look like chrome,

I'm also thinking of removing the injen stickers, they are too big, what you thik

JDS_CIVIC

5+ Year Member
only thing is it looks liek a freaking 4 by 4 lol, i gota lower it

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not to be a hater or anything but something is off. the wheels are nice, the paint is nice, the hood is nice, but somehow, it doesnt tie in together. really nice first shot tho.

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're right... its missing something...

i think a lip kit would make it flow better after a good drop of course =)

take off the pinstripe while you're at it

FasterDX

Z6 EJ2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks nice. personally i would have gone with wheels black with a nice polished lip, but then again i say that for every car. lol

looks good though. really sharp body color!

JDS_CIVIC

5+ Year Member
it does have a metal finish lip but you can't really tell, pin stripes are coming off, and i agree with that it just doesnt look rite, im hoping lowering it will make it look better. o and i think a spoiler is needed

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Keep the wheels they way they are. They look fine.

Mr626

5+ Year Member
look at that POS! .... Nah, the car actually looks great in person, don't get why some of you are hatting. All that car gets is complements, all it need is to be lowered and get bigger tires. I guess for some haters pink wheels would probably look better...

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like it.. deff lower n ditch the pin stripe.. get a low rise spoiler. n it should all flow together