Grand Theft Auto 4

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wonder if there will be any Rampage icons? I kinda miss the records you get for longest wheelie, biggest jump etc. Also kinda wish it had more RPG elements like SA did, with the strength, endurance etc.
:word:

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
go to the strip club...get 3 dances back to back...tell me what happens...AHAHHAHA

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so the 80giger is discontinued, and in june there'll be a bundle pack.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The U.S. organization Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) has expressed consternation over Grand Theft Auto IV's content, effectively calling for a ban.

In a short release, the group sternly and soberly said it deplored the depiction of drinking and driving in the game, whose sales have broken day-one records in Europe and will likely land at or near the top of the charts in the U.S.

"Each year nearly 13,500 people die in drunk driving crashes and another half a million are injured in alcohol-related traffic crashes. This is why MADD is extremely disappointed by the decision of the manufacturers of the game Grand Theft Auto IV to include a game module where players can drive drunk," the release said.

"Drunk driving is not a game and it is not a joke. Drunk driving is a choice, a violent crime and it is also 100 percent preventable."

MADD called for the ESRB to rerate the game Adults Only, which would effectively ban it from the U.S. market altogether.

However, drinking and driving does not exactly receive a ringing endorsement in the game. Ars Technica editor Ben Kuchera noted, "[T]he game will warn you that this is probably a good time to simply get in a cab. Not only that, but if you do decide to get into a car, you'll find it nearly impossible to drive; you're asking for an accident. If anything, I'd say the game does a pretty good job of proving that getting behind the wheel after a few drinks is a bad, bad idea."

Yanked from: Ars Technica
-------------

:lol:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dirty & Jon where did you get those xbox bars in your sig?

Also my friend played my game. He got himself so drunk when we tried to drive we both almost puked. LoL! That Qubed game is lame. Also the online play is cool. I cant wait for them to add stuff to this game.

Also can i merge my game from tag to another? Cuz i started a game on a different name and also on my regualr gamer tag. And i dont want to have to start over.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my avatar owns

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you guys figure out that when you rank up in multiplayer you can get more options for multiplayer model person

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It is just a little creepy that my 3 and 4 year old sons are Niko and Roman.