OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showpost.php?p=2957430&postcount=43

*sigh* .... thanks for the well wishes guys. what sucks the most is that there was nothing i could do to avoid this. as you can see from the pics, i tried to get over to the right when i saw movement in my rearview mirror, which is why the right side of my car is less damaged than the left.

my insurance people called today. they said that due to the storm, i won't be able to talk to an adjuster until monday.. i REALLY hope they can fix her and not total her.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
not trying to steal the moment anf but this was too good to pass up.

Who wouldn't look:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showpost.php?p=2957430&postcount=43

*sigh* .... thanks for the well wishes guys. what sucks the most is that there was nothing i could do to avoid this. as you can see from the pics, i tried to get over to the right when i saw movement in my rearview mirror, which is why the right side of my car is less damaged than the left.

my insurance people called today. they said that due to the storm, i won't be able to talk to an adjuster until monday.. i REALLY hope they can fix her and not total her.
Shitty bro, you might get hit for the car infront of you and the guy who hit you will pay for yours.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Insurance usually deems it such anytime you rear end anyone as you should always give yourself enough distance to stop. I hope not but this is just what I've heard.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ohh wait he got hit stopped at a light... I retract my prev. statement, he's good, hopefully they don't total it Anfrey, if they do can't you buy it back and take the check to get it fixed?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ohh wait he got hit stopped at a light... I retract my prev. statement, he's good, hopefully they don't total it Anfrey, if they do can't you buy it back and take the check to get it fixed?
i'm not sure how the whole buyback procedure works nor how much money they'll give me for repairs.. i'll talk to the adjustor monday to see what's going on

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What a beautiful day outside. Im glad i got all my outside stuff done now so i can sit around and do nothing!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
gorgeous day out

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Good luck anfrey, I will be rooting for you.

Another option is that lets say they value the car at $5k, and totaled is $4k. If repairs would cost $4.5k, you can put that $500 out there and get your car fixed. My dad recently did that for his car.

Alberto521

Just call me Alberto
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gorgeous day out
I still don't understand why when it is SO nice out so many people come to the mall.... and why so many dads were buying their kids presents... shouldn't it be the other way around?

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah she was talking s**t about all the cars in the cruise, especially the civic, stuck up cunt b***h...
She was just jealous because black hondas are sexier than silver subbies. I think I heard her mentioned all she wanted to do was put her naked ass on my leather seats. I told her she was kinda ugly, to sell her car, buy some boobs, and I might consider it but then she got mad, took her gay Lady Gaga dance troupe and left :what:

What can I say, my car is so awesome the emblem is an A, plus the Type-S stands for sexy.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'm not sure how the whole buyback procedure works nor how much money they'll give me for repairs.. i'll talk to the adjustor monday to see what's going on
Best of luck Anf I still cant believe that...

She was just jealous because black hondas are sexier than silver subbies. I think I heard her mentioned all she wanted to do was put her naked ass on my leather seats. I told her she was kinda ugly, to sell her car, buy some boobs, and I might consider it but then she got mad, took her gay Lady Gaga dance troupe and left :what:

What can I say, my car is so awesome the emblem is an A, plus the Type-S stands for sexy.
bahaha...roasted

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP

lol. One thing though, when she got out of her car and shut the door it was still running. when she locked her doors with a remote, the car shut off. Is that possible with a standard?