***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u like the new team ocelot symbol?
Yea, i do like the new symbol. I like the photo too, I like how it's focused on small detail. No need to show off the entire car to get the point across to the viewers It goes well with your screen name too.

Brian's previous sig was also very nice. Only the head light of his was was visible really, that was the dope. The car itself has nice headlights, so i can see what he chose to do that. If i was him, i would try and find a way to actually have the "Bhimes" done in real world graffiti., not font. I'm not talking about a mural or a big piece, but a quick write-up. Now that i think about it, an actual piece would look sick too, at that point i think i would put the focus more on the graffiti piece(more because that's his screen name), the car will be noticed not matter what. :lol:

Shane's sig needs animation. I would have the Miata slaloming through 4 cones.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ new sig lookin good man, like the logo, now recreate it in Forza :P
I DELETED IT< IT WAS UNCALLED FOR!!

Kidding idk what happened :lol:
Hahah it's weird though, it's like AC's post ate it up, you can see it in his reply on the page before this WTF lol

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm going to sit on the Metra guzzling a 40 oz on the way home tonight..

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You f**kers need to add me on Live: SIGELsWay

Beware! my little brother uses my s**t when I'm not home. Just so u don't go "Holy s**t Graff, you sound like a 12 year old boy?!" it's cause he is 12 :lol:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ just added you "ilmadikz* hit me up then so i don't bug your lil bro

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beware! my little brother uses my s**t when I'm not home. Just so u don't go "Holy s**t Graff, you sound like a 12 year old boy?!" it's cause he is 12 :lol:
Yeah that would just make J horny.. :lol:

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
shane im coming to chicago again soon, we're getting crunk and taking some city pics, not necessarily in that order

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea, i do like the new symbol. I like the photo too, I like how it's focused on small detail. No need to show off the entire car to get the point across to the viewers It goes well with your screen name too.

Brian's previous sig was also very nice. Only the head light of his was was visible really, that was the dope. The car itself has nice headlights, so i can see what he chose to do that. If i was him, i would try and find a way to actually have the "Bhimes" done in real world graffiti., not font. I'm not talking about a mural or a big piece, but a quick write-up. Now that i think about it, an actual piece would look sick too, at that point i think i would put the focus more on the graffiti piece(more because that's his screen name), the car will be noticed not matter what. :lol:

Shane's sig needs animation. I would have the Miata slaloming through 4 cones.
I like where ur heads at :thumbs up It reminded me of an NSX....but since my ps skills are non existent I didnt mess around with it at all

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shane im coming to chicago again soon, we're getting crunk and taking some city pics, not necessarily in that order

[/QUOTE] for sure, give me a heads-up so I can make time. Camera looks dope man nice find!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ Cheese curds are freaking good! tasty little things! :lol:

Very nice man! Got any idea when?

In Illnoize, apparently they want to move the fair from Springfield to Chicago.

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Imma talk to my buddy and hopefully get down there in September sometime before the snow starts flying, I'll let you two know for sure

Hmm Im not sure the pigs, cows, etc would like going downtown lol, I assume Springfield is more rural?

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why do we say "take a s**t" when we're actually leaving s**t?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
same w/piss lol

My old roomates song is in the background

[YOUTUBE="no helmet"]nijQf6yMdwU[/YOUTUBE]

Funny vid