***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sept. 25 2010 if anyone is not doing s**t that night it's my bachelor party :D:lol: come on out and party with me and my friends

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
my hawt catgurl on ffxiv.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So check this you guys.. I spent this past weekend cleaning the apartment, getting rid of stuff, you know an all around thorough cleaning.. Yesterday I cleaned my washroom. I took a tooth brush to the shower tiles.. When I was done I put the cleaning supplies away and noticed a bottle of quick detail and said, eh why not.. I sprayed the shower tile with quick detail.. WOW, shiny and this morning when i took a shower the I noticed the water beading off.. who would of thought? lol..

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
short week! i'm off Thursday, Friday!
Same here! Going camping up at Pennisula State Park up in Door County for 3 nights. Just me n the Mrs. Should be a nice little get away.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Boing.. Jay I'll put The RSVP in the mail today if you need it sooner I can drop it off in the city Thursday.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I drop in in the mail today will it get to him in time?

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Someone told me they wont fit because stock lugs have a tapered end, and aftermarket have a coned end.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Boing.. Jay I'll put The RSVP in the mail today if you need it sooner I can drop it off in the city Thursday.
Date on the card is the 16th :D
thanks shane i still didn't get yours though :lol: i'll ask lianne if she got it already
If I drop in in the mail today will it get to him in time?
yeah 2 days to go from Chicago to Chicago should be fine :D
thanks for the input shane
check out this latest fad, no wipers lol

now that's hardcore right there :lol: