Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so you guys are reviving this sh*t? THis is like the most view thread in the world., lol

Justin, please update your avatar. It really bothers me.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anfrey, when's a good time to come visit you and Bunny? I had thought you were coming out here today, but I must have read your post wrong.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so you guys are reviving this sh*t? THis is like the most view thread in the world., lol

Justin, please update your avatar. It really bothers me.
Yeah Justin, news flash the packers flopped......

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Anfrey, when's a good time to come visit you and Bunny? I had thought you were coming out here today, but I must have read your post wrong.
hey we were but bunny was super tired when she came home last night and i decided to let her sleep in. she's been working 12 hour days (plus half hour lunch) so i figured she needed some rest. gonna try for friday or sunday. are you free?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey we were but bunny was super tired when she came home last night and i decided to let her sleep in. she's been working 12 hour days (plus half hour lunch) so i figured she needed some rest. gonna try for friday or sunday. are you free?
I'm 6am-2pm on Friday. Sunday I haven't seen the schedule at work yet.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So i guess we are going to try and revive this guy huh?

Anfrey we are we gonna hangout!? One of these days i need to meet you and bunny!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
haha... bunny has a stupid work meeting on friday at noon, but it shouldn't last more than hour, so we're really gonna shoot for friday since saturday she doesn't have to go in til 2nd shift.

justin, hopefully soon. it's too bad i didn't have enough time for us to meet up last winter when i took the girls to the korn concert in rockford. i'm gonna set up an indiana dunes meet for early summer. i'm thinking may or june, whenever it starts getting warm again because the lakefront is pretty f'n windy. think you'll be able to make it down?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha... bunny has a stupid work meeting on friday at noon, but it shouldn't last more than hour, so we're really gonna shoot for friday since saturday she doesn't have to go in til 2nd shift.

justin, hopefully soon. it's too bad i didn't have enough time for us to meet up last winter when i took the girls to the korn concert in rockford. i'm gonna set up an indiana dunes meet for early summer. i'm thinking may or june, whenever it starts getting warm again because the lakefront is pretty f'n windy. think you'll be able to make it down?
I say june/july/august

May is too early for me...

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
May is too early. Thats when Automotion is. Maybe we could do the Dunes meet instead of the late summer Chicago meet this year?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
june then? july i'm gonna be super busy getting s**t ready for the reception. (2012-08-11)... do you guys think it'd be a d**k move of me to ask for financial donations from ppl for that? i honestly can't afford to feed everyone.... but i really want all my friends to be there

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
june then? july i'm gonna be super busy getting s*** ready for the reception. (2012-08-11)... do you guys think it'd be a d**k move of me to ask for financial donations from ppl for that? i honestly can't afford to feed everyone.... but i really want all my friends to be there
damn i wasnt invited? that's a long ass drive for me though. iuno don't most people donate a little money at receptions anyways?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
we haven't even had invites made yet. i just dropped a grand last friday to reserve the place. right now we are super limited on the number of guests because that's all we can afford, especially with all the +1s from non-single people.

if i could get donations from ppl, i could increase the list substantially. right now i'm looking at $25/person for the buffet and $19/person for the open bar (so $44/person overall). however, i also need to pay for an extra security guard for every 100 people ($23/hour), it's part of their liability thing since it's by a golf course and they dont' want drunks destroying the green lol. i did talk the venue into giving us cake and champagne for free though ;)

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Weddings you should expect money or gift cards as gifts if not registered at the usual places. Receptions, not so much. But if it is a gathering of friends and family in your case celebrating your union.

Would you and Bunny be willing to go cheap on the invites if it would make a little difference? Any other corners you can cut to save $$$?

I didn't get jack s**t from anyone except my father-in-law and my parents. I take that back, my best friend in NC got me a set of cheap steak knives. I still use them thought. :lol:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Weddings you should expect money or gift cards as gifts if not registered at the usual places. Receptions, not so much. But if it is a gathering of friends and family in your case celebrating your union.

Would you and Bunny be willing to go cheap on the invites if it would make a little difference? Any other corners you can cut to save $$$?

I didn't get jack s*** from anyone except my father-in-law and my parents. I take that back, my best friend in NC got me a set of cheap steak knives. I still use them thought. :lol:
oh all the receptions i;ve been to there was a present drop off area and like you could pay a dollar to dance with the bride/groom. the wedding was just a wedding.