Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow, where have you been? :lol:

no internet is definitely FTL.

midnightassassi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah you can use some parts.. Im pretty sure 92-95 springs n shocks would fit a sol but Id double check on that.. And Im sure there might be a couple other things like strut bar or something of that nature.. But you wont have any problems trying to find parts for the sol.. Did you ever post of any pics of it yet??
Thanks alot for tall the info i am going to diffently start looking in to it. No i haven't been able to post my pics yet. My laptop blew the hard drive the other day so i haven't had time to do it. But i will tomorrow morning put the pics of the car that i have up.

Nellz

5+ Year Member
wow, where have you been? :lol:

no internet is definitely FTL.
My dad's company paid for the phone line that we had our internet on cause he used it mainly for work, but it was also what our DSL was hooked up to. His company decided while he was in NY that they wanted him to pay for it and then they would reimburse him, but since he wasn't here they just cut off the phone line not telling us. This was orig my moms personal line and basically it f**ked her and I over cause we both have internet classes.

That was 2 Friday's ago... internet just got turned on Tuesday, but it wasn't working right til this morning, aaaannd I got my blackjack but CC takes forever to load. I was fine without being able to get on and chat with people but I basically got screwed for my classes because finals and almost everything is online now :(

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that sucks :(

thats why i've been hesitant of taking online courses, my internets too touchy

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup everyone? haven't been on for a while. what have you all been up to since i was away?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup everyone? haven't been on for a while. what have you all been up to since i was away?
Pauls sucks. He's been hiding out so he doesnt get dragged into going to automotion with ya crazies. :lol:

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
need parts for my car. my car is a piece of sht
I know how ya feel, which Im sure most ppl can agree on that, haha.. Just gotta slowly get s**t over time unless you got plenty of bank to go ape s**t on everything.. I just slowly buy 1 thing at a time cause thats all I can really afford to do at the moment.. Just gotta be patient..

What all parts are you lookin for neways??

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look at this stud and his hot wife.

Its from saturday at our friends wedding.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sooooooo I decided to get to work a bit early today....lol

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
6:48am? no thanks!

i just want work to be over already and i've only been here for 15mins haha

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pauls sucks. He's been hiding out so he doesnt get dragged into going to automotion with ya crazies. :lol:
lol i would go but right now i don't have the funds to head up there. pourin my money in my 240 in order to pass emissions and other such projects. it has been runnin like crap for a while now. but trust me, if i didn't have this much drama with my baby, then i would've already been there.

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
skyline seats and volks help you pass emissions? :lol:

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hahaha paul knows i'm messing with him. s**t, i've had my axle clicking once and i bought a header instead of getting my axle replaced :lol:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So i might be getting some badass chances here at work in the next coupleof months.

A. They are going to try to get me driving trucks after a 4 year suspension. I had a small accident with a truck and took a mirror off.

B. My boss is taking the last week in July off to move. They are looking at putting me in charge for that week. Could be my chance to prove myself and maybe move up the ladder.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So i might be getting some badass chances here at work in the next coupleof months.

A. They are going to try to get me driving trucks after a 4 year suspension. I had a small accident with a truck and took a mirror off.

B. My boss is taking the last week in July off to move. They are looking at putting me in charge for that week. Could be my chance to prove myself and maybe move up the ladder.
sounds awome man!
good luck with that.
btw, what we eating this weekend?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Burgers. unless you guys want to pay for some steaks?