***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dam those are sick and if ur gunna buy a turbo mind as well do both that wat i say

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shane wat u need is some stance

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So exciting lunch,

I raced a Lambo on the way back to work :D
Was it Firetruck Red with big ugly chrome wheels that had red accents? Cause I saw a fugly Murcielago hauling ass today (I doubt it was a LP640 as I refuse to believe that anyone who would drive one would commit such blasphemy).

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was it Firetruck Red with big ugly chrome wheels that had red accents? Cause I saw a fugly Murcielago hauling ass today (I doubt it was a LP640 as I refuse to believe that anyone who would drive one would commit such blasphemy).
Nah it was bright blue, he didn't turn when the cars let up so I beeped at him (felt good to beep at a lambo) and he f**king took off like a bat outta hell ripping through gears terror comming from the exhaust, i kept up with him as much as possible, PooF he gone up to like 90 in a 45 it was GREAT!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was waiting for the obligatory justin invite :lol:
Dont hate on me cuz i gave an invite. Its not very often you guys come up this way. And i dont get to see you guys that much.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats everyone doing sunday? i spoke to paul yesterday, and we're tring to set up a cruise in the name of tony. Tony, what are you doing sunday man? paul, what about saturday night?

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats everyone doing sunday? i spoke to paul yesterday, and we're tring to set up a cruise in the name of tony. Tony, what are you doing sunday man? paul, what about saturday night?
not to sure. church in the morning, then bears game. Its supposed to raqin all weekend, so Im not sure a drive will work.
what about next weekend?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not to sure. church in the morning, then bears game. Its supposed to raqin all weekend, so Im not sure a drive will work.
what about next weekend?
ah. i guess next weekend then
dude, so why are you moving?im guessing work.
this all news to me. i called you yesterday!

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah it is, the weather looks pretty crummy this weekend.

Dont hate on me cuz i gave an invite. Its not very often you guys come up this way. And i dont get to see you guys that much.
just giving you s**t mang

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t man

Sat Foecast
Rain / Thunder High
74°F

Precip
80%

Wind: SSW 16 mph
Max. Humidity: 90%
UV Index: 3 Moderate
Sunrise: 6:29 AM CT
Avg. High: 75°F
Record High: 91°F (1998

dunno if auto-xing is gonna work out..................... :(

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much auto xing have you guys done?

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if you count weaving in and out through light poles in parking lots.. alot :lol:

i havent been autox. planning on doing it next year once i'm on new suspension.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much auto xing have you guys done?
I haven' t done it in years so it's all new again :D

rain drifto FTW! If you guys know any good spots we could just f**k around in a parking lot if it's raining. Actually there's a good lot right by my house if you guys are down for some ass draggin slides!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so, shane and erick, i know you guys are down for next weekend.. right? cruise with tony.

man, they just re-paved odgen ave. from the town of lyons to LaGrange rd. :drool:
i love prefectly paved roads. they're the s**t. no dodging pot holes or driving like a grannny

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
as i've told everyone. i'm always down for a cruise or to meet up. so if you guys are planning on doing something this weekend just give me a call. i picked next weekend on the poll only because it looks like a rainy weekend this time around.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ hey E!, you ever plan on selling your car?
i gota some friends that dump s**t loads of f**kin money into their cars, and then eventually they
end up selling them. my guy jamie wants 8grand for his integra that he put so much money into.

the car cost him 8 grand when he first bought it(bone stock). idk man. doesnt make sense to me. like if try to sell my car, no way in hell am i gona get back that money that ive invested in it. dude, honestly.. how much would you give me for my car right now? you already know whats done to it.