***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Connie please explain how not having a working window could make your turbo toast?:lol:
Thursday night I went to the bowling alley to watch John bowl. The car was locked up and the alarm was on. Apparently while I was inside, two black guys were by the coupe f**king around with my drivers side window. A bowler spotted them while she was outside smoking, it set off my alarm, they ran off and she came inside to tell. I go outside and notice nothing wrong and reset the alarm. We leave and John rolls down the power windows for the ride home. I go to lean back in the car and notice the drivers side window is off track. At this point the rain is at a light drizzle when we got home. The window wouldn't go up due to it being off track. I can't bend over and do s**t to fix the car. So I had John switch out the cars and put the coupe in the garage so rain wouldn't get in the car and he can try to figure out how to get it back on track. That didn't happen. John had to take the red hatchie to work yesterday and I took the white hatchie to work. John goes into bitching mode everytime he has to drive the red hatchie in the rain, fearing he hits a puddle and water somehow gets sucked up into the turbine.

So cliff notes:
WIndow off track in Coupe and won't roll up.
Coupe is garaged until it's fixed.
It's rainning.
Hubby takes red hatchie to work and I take the white hatchie to work.
Hubby fears red hatchie will hit a puddle and fry the turbo.

Did I mention this was at the same f**king bowling alley where my purse/wallet was stolen from last year?

ryanM

i think i figured it out, but its not an easy fix...

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLY s**t!!!!
I got a job in Minnesota!
AND, i got approved credit with a skateboard deck supplier! God Speed skateboarding will be alive and well REALLY SOON!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLY s**t!!!!
AND, i got approved credit with a skateboard deck supplier! God Speed skateboarding will be alive and well REALLY SOON!
That's f**king awesome Tony!!! Congrats buddy! Now it will be an easy transition for you guys! :clap::woot::party2:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLY s**t!!!!
Awesome home E!! Ill have to drive up there and check it out once you get set up.

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
HOLY s**t!!!!
congrats tony :D

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think Jess and I are going to Super WalMart to pick up rock band 2 tonight.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I knew they wanted me to come into work early tomorrow morning for something... :lol:
This is priceless...

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thursday night I went to the bowling alley to watch John bowl. The car was locked up and the alarm was on. Apparently while I was inside, two black guys were by the coupe f**king around with my drivers side window. A bowler spotted them while she was outside smoking, it set off my alarm, they ran off and she came inside to tell. I go outside and notice nothing wrong and reset the alarm. We leave and John rolls down the power windows for the ride home. I go to lean back in the car and notice the drivers side window is off track. At this point the rain is at a light drizzle when we got home. The window wouldn't go up due to it being off track. I can't bend over and do s**t to fix the car. So I had John switch out the cars and put the coupe in the garage so rain wouldn't get in the car and he can try to figure out how to get it back on track. That didn't happen. John had to take the red hatchie to work yesterday and I took the white hatchie to work. John goes into bitching mode everytime he has to drive the red hatchie in the rain, fearing he hits a puddle and water somehow gets sucked up into the turbine.

So cliff notes:
WIndow off track in Coupe and won't roll up.
Coupe is garaged until it's fixed.
It's rainning.
Hubby takes red hatchie to work and I take the white hatchie to work.
Hubby fears red hatchie will hit a puddle and fry the turbo.

Did I mention this was at the same f**king bowling alley where my purse/wallet was stolen from last year?
just pull the window and then have someone roll the window up while you are pulling it to the side the window should be on. i had the same problem with my em1 and that is what i did.

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
longgrain i dont no if uve seen the post but i sold my hatch now i got a sr s13 so ull b seeing me at some event pretty soon and shane u need stance not spacer i see theyve explained 2 u lik grain said bet buget coil in us great s**t especially for daily driving
o and tony good luck in minissota sry cant spell if once ur up there if ur ever cumming down announce cuz ive been on minnisota craigslist and they got some strait s**t

ryanM

you have an s13 now? thats dope, sign up for the event on october 19th.

lets see some pics!

oh yea and join ClubFR and chicagoarea240sx.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just pull the window and then have someone roll the window up while you are pulling it to the side the window should be on. i had the same problem with my em1 and that is what i did.
I'm pregnant. I can't lift or pull up on anything. :roll: Thats why I gotta take it somewhere to get it done. :( I'm completely useless until this f**king kid decides to come out!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You arent useless. You just got to have the want andd desire to do it.

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you have an s13 now? thats dope, sign up for the event on october 19th.

lets see some pics!

oh yea and join ClubFR and chicagoarea240sx.
hahah already a member in both and ill prolly b at that event 2 bad 2nite i bent my clutch fork lol iz cool ill give me some time 2 find another shell a hell of alot cleaner shell but if u no neone who has a spare clutch fork let me no

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This rainy-ass weekend SUCKS!