***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shane, JP Morgan has agreed to buy Wa-Mu.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ Me 1st!

Shane, how's the clutch?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ Me 1st!

Shane, how's the clutch?
Clutch is good so far, thanks for the help bro!

Your garage = perfect for small projects =)

Eric, you love rubbin that in don't ya? lol

So who's down to hang this weekend? Adrian has his girl comin up so Rey, E, what up? I'm free all day Sunday, and tomorrow.

Papo

5+ Year Member
gonna have to start payin attention for meets...I wanna come check out some of your rides before I start moddin mine

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ You came to the right place man, we BS here everyday, stay tuned once n a while n you can catch us goin somewhere.

Welcome! Plans for the mint hatch?

Papo

5+ Year Member
slow n steady. Just wanna keep it clean. some deep light 15's ( open to suggestions), coilovers when the fiance allows it in my budget, lol. tint, and maybe a few small appearance mods like a duckbill and some hids. Those are spring plans. Who knows what else ill do as far as a 5spd swap and some power at some point. Right now thats not in my mind.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if i was you i would keep it stock and buy another civic to build. thats just me, its your car you can do what you want to it.

Papo

5+ Year Member
is gonna stay 'close' to stock haha. I gotta do somethin, but will keep all original parts. Ill probably be perfectly content lowered a touch with some new shoes.

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wat u mean y u really get nothing out of it but being in dept
i mean dont get me wrong i love fixing up my car and it makes me happy but in the long run it doesnt help u any doesnt help u achieve ur goals in life and if anything u sets u bak but watever

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
true.. modding cars are a waste of money. when i look at my car, i see all the money i wont get back :lol:

oh well.. it is a stress reliever to work on the hooptie.

shane, i should be free tomorrow but i'm gonna have to be home on sunday. i got another speech coming up that i gotta work on.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dunno about you guys... but my cars are almost considered antiques! :lol: After the 20 year mark it's considered "restoration" moddification. :lol: It's not a waste of money. It's a hobby.

Rob... did I miss anything in chat the last few nights? My husband hid my last two comcast bills in the garage on me and they shut me down. :x Then the same day I paid, my modem deceided to be stubborn. It took me 13 tries at disconnecting the modem these past few days to get it working this morning finally, :lol:

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sure.. when you're broke, nothing can happen but when we're broke you cry like a baby

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude I'm BROKE! i have 2 bucks to my name.. once i buy my ramen and pop for lunch its been one! lol.