ryanM

are you a girl or something?

sorry if that offended you...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys, my friend luis just bought a 93' miata. he was at the cc meet, im not sure if anyone got to meethim. tall skiny kid. cool as guy, known him all my life. he bruoght it over last night, and i got some pics of it.

its got a luggage rack, what do you think shane?

ryanM

it is a very good start, it already has a hard top so all he needs is coilovers, wheels, aero and a turbo.

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yessir good choice with the hardtop hardtops look good does he have plans for it

o and hector i think i seen ur boy at tiger direct the other day couldnt put his face to were i knew him but i think i met him thru u and mario

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn I'm jealous of his HT, he needs to go AutoXin w/us next weekend!

Great start!

Which CC meet? THis yr's BBQ?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow... :???:

haha how has everyone been?
Where is Connie?? I have been slacking on everything lately. Even my car.
I'm still here girly! I feel like I should be giving birth within the next month... but doc's say January 18th for sure now. :( My whole racing season and hanging out shot down the drain this year. Next year I'm coming back with a vengence. Btw... baby pics are on my myspace page under "the demon spawn" album.
are you a girl or something?
You're more of a girl than she is Ryan. :P

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that sounds like half of our customers who dont understand how our system works. i always try to figure out a way to make it work but some people are just inconsiderate and arent worth the time to help them.

sad but there is a few customers that i just wont offer help to anymore due to the complete disrespect they have given me in the past even after i have tried to help. most of which were already being disrespectful at the time i was helping them.

i have had people insult me and they've been lucky i havent lost my cool and have even offered to transfer them to my supervisor. only one has accepted the offer and he wasnt too pleased his my supervisors response either lol

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What ive been up to on the beginning of my vacation.

Tearing out the old lumber thats rotted and falling apart. Replacing it with some nice concrete blocks.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yessir good choice with the hardtop hardtops look good does he have plans for it

o and hector i think i seen ur boy at tiger direct the other day couldnt put his face to were i knew him but i think i met him thru u and mario
haha..i think you mean Quak. aka Alex

Damn I'm jealous of his HT, he needs to go AutoXin w/us next weekend!

Great start!

Which CC meet? THis yr's BBQ?
yea.. this year''s meet.
i dont think he's autoxing ye

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Happy B-Day Justin!

And HEcz you need to drag him an yourself to the function this weekend man! No excuses other then work/school/prior engagements/girlfriend got you whooped/you don't feel like it/you'd rather drag race/you don't think your driving skillz are up to par ya know the usual ;)

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
or "cant afford the gas to get there"

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
gas has gone done in price.. that doesnt fly lol

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
gas has gone done in price.. that doesnt fly lol
lol... still over $3 though... i remember when i had my FBP ej8, it was under a dollar.