***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, i'm watching my sugar so i been drinkin coffee w/o it, it's a mans drink =)

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy s**t check out this old sig haha

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thats a pretty gangsta sig shane hahaha

anyone hear of another tmobile android phone? I'm thinking about picking up a g1 soon but maybe I should wait for the follow up to release?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah dude wait for the g2,

I'm waiting for that and the next iphone this summer, will get one of em.

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I can't find anything but rumors of a mid May release.. I need a phone bad, its started to shut off on me at random times now. I dont want to wait too long. My little brother got a LG Vu. Pretty dope phone minus a few little things here and there that I wouldn't be able to get used to.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Coffee at work SUCKS!!!

It tastes like they put dirt in it
thats how ours taste most of the time..:(
reminds me, i gota go grab some.

-----------------

alright alright, its not too bad today.

Last edited:

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I can't find anything but rumors of a mid May release.. I need a phone bad, its started to shut off on me at random times now. I dont want to wait too long. My little brother got a LG Vu. Pretty dope phone minus a few little things here and there that I wouldn't be able to get used to.
the coffee im currently drinking tastes awful lol....any recommedations on a Verizon phone to get? Anyone heard anything about the iPhone not being AT&T exclusive? I have the LG EnV right now and I need an upgrade.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the coffee im currently drinking tastes awful lol....any recommedations on a Verizon phone to get? Anyone heard anything about the iPhone not being AT&T exclusive? I have the LG EnV right now and I need an upgrade.
ATT has a 5 yr contract w/apple so that's not happening for some time. If i had Verizon i'd prolly get a Blackberry or somethin.

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thats how ours taste most of the time..:(
reminds me, i gota go grab some.

-----------------

alright alright, its not too bad today.
I'm always stealing coffee from the 3rd floor because it tastes better but on days I can't, we end up with this garbage. I'm on my 2nd cup of dirt.. i mean coffee..

Not too familiar with Verizon. My old coworker used to have a pretty dope phone but I don't remember the name

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow,

A former friend of one of my friends did this:
Ken E thinks Steve N is a moron. He puked all over my garage and thought he could cover it up by pouring several gallons of gasoline on it. Now my entire house smells like gasoline and the puke is still there.

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
throw a match on it, that'll clear out the stench

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i heard that the g2 is not that great its basically going to be an iphone (touch screen)

ryanM

i'm convinced that the Iphone is the best phone on the market. they do everything. dont be fooled by imitators

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'm convinced that the Iphone is the best phone on the market. they do everything. dont be fooled by imitators
Agreed...maybe I'll just suffer with my current phone until Verizon gets the iPhone...or maybe I wont need a phone as wifi will be available everywhere

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x3. if i could afford it, i would have one pho sho

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Getting my oil change in elmhurst I think

edit nevermind