***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'v been peeling dead skin off of me forehead all day.

Alberto521

Just call me Alberto
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BMW's = sex

They fast and look good, but... (if they break down) arent they expensive to fix?

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, now im confused. you all know I need sr 22 in order to have a valid d/l. I got a letter from my insurance that they were dropping me after the 12th of may. which means I shouldn't be able to drive, due to not having insurance.
well I get a letter from the dmv/dot yesterday saying that due to not having valid insurance, my d/l will be suspended on the 26 of may...

ok..... soooo which is it?

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ youre f**ked and didnt follow the rules somehow.

I had sr22 because of getting caught in a new car without insurance (yes I admit it was my fault)
I paid my sr22 every month and had ZERO problems. If you follow the rules and pay your bills on time, you wont have problems.

kaepos

I'm a Registered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, now im confused. you all know I need sr 22 in order to have a valid d/l. I got a letter from my insurance that they were dropping me after the 12th of may. which means I shouldn't be able to drive, due to not having insurance.
well I get a letter from the dmv/dot yesterday saying that due to not having valid insurance, my d/l will be suspended on the 26 of may...

ok..... soooo which is it?
It's both. Mine has technically been suspended for 3 years and I found out about it last week. :what: I've even been pulled over a couple times and gotten warnings for tint, a broken front license plate, and falling asleep at the wheel. Nobody told me!

Anyway, you're losing your insurance on the 12th and chances are the dmv/dot was told by the insurance company and they're telling you to fork over the $70 reinstatement fee after the 26th and after you get a sr22.

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Almost back to 100%.. body isn't sore anymore and the hangover-like headache I've had since I got back is gone :lol: