***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im thinking your right on the money. its like a giant dmv? they know were to go. when to go. scope you out and you dont even know. i had a trailer stolen last year outa 2 inclosed and many boats WITH OUT locks they cut are lock off and take are s**t WTF?
definitely makes sense...thieves are getting smarter. God Id still love to catch the mofos that took my car

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm gonna head to Top Speed and pay them a visit

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
definitely makes sense...thieves are getting smarter. God Id still love to catch the mofos that took my car
that's the thing though dude..authority wont do s**t about it, but when we take matters into out own hands.... conspiracy to riot

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wait your car got stolen? s**t i though it just got break into f**k bheims sorry about that bro
I'm gonna head to Top Speed and pay them a visit
what's top speed got to do with your car being stolen?.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that's the thing though dude..authority wont do s**t about it, but when we take matters into out own hands.... conspiracy to riot.
that's why i use street justice on my side i don't give a s**t what the cops say if someone steal my s**t and i caught them god help them cuz i would be f**king going hulk on them

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry genltemen , but I dislike TopSpeed.

Im starting to dis like shops in general. if you want something done right, do it yourself.

my brothers car was in the shop, a shop that claimed to be the s**t at what they do, but in reallity, they're just plain s**t. They didn't do the job right. they were paid to do a job right, but endup doing a half ass job? lol . man. ... IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT, DO IT YOURSELF.

EF'inEJ'sHpower

IcHOP
5+ Year Member
yea id love to catch who ever stole my trailer.. one day tho i will come across it and f@#k someones day up then call the cops.:lol: awhile back i read somthing about a guy robin a bank. geting away on a bike and had the help of craigslist to pull it off.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I'm going to Top Speed to spread the word. Not blaming them for anything.
And yes, if I find the people, trust me I'm gonna f**k THEIR s**t UP. And then call the paddywagon.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^^ah i see rich good luck with it man hope you find the person who stole your car and let me know man i'll be there beating the s**t out of him or them with you

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeh jay mine was stolen august of 08...long time ago

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^oh s**t damn bheims didn't even know that sorry for the lost man

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, i wish Castle was healthy. damn little things are taaaaaaaaaaaasty!

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: three and possibly four of the Bulls starters are injured right now. there go the playoffs. sucks.

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
timberwolves are 14 and 51...they should sell the team and make the target center an autox course