10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yo hector hang out with us tonight mang

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car recovered.
In Humboldt Park of course. Between Francisco and Mozart, cross street North Avenue.
Everything not stock was taken. Terrible feeling but happy I still have it. It''s in hiding and will be back.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="BEARDS!!"]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmFnarFSj_U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmFnarFSj_U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Car recovered.
In Humboldt Park of course. Between Francisco and Mozart, cross street North Avenue.
Everything not stock was taken. Terrible feeling but happy I still have it. It''s in hiding and will be back.
congrats rich for finding it saw this in another forum, so what's your plan this time restore it and sell it?

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so im lookin to buy a front lip sometime soon, does anyone know a good place to buy em for a good price?? i know ebay has 1000 of em but didnt know if all of them could be trusted or not, haha

Alberto521

Just call me Alberto
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im glad you got it back yo.

Damn dude, i'm going to see if my buddy Ahmed can install some explosives on my car, if it gets stolen, dial a phone number an BOOM CABRON!
I fi cant have my car, no one can!

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow rich glad you got it back!! I hope insurance will help you on replacing some of this...

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car recovered.
OH MY GOD, thats literally next to my old house.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im glad your car was recovered Richard!

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Recovered the car by driving around Humboldt Park.
My alarm is what helped me find it.
I'm gonna fix the car and then bring it back to the burbs.
I'll be selling parts that I have left. Next car is.....tbd. Of course I'll keep you guys up to date.
Civic is not going to be sold though. Just in hibernation haha

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Recovered the car by driving around Humboldt Park.
My alarm is what helped me find it.
I'm gonna fix the car and then bring it back to the burbs.
I'll be selling parts that I have left. Next car is.....tbd. Of course I'll keep you guys up to date.
Civic is not going to be sold though. Just in hibernation haha
glad to hear your keeping it. what will you be selling?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice rich i'm very surprise that you got your car back with the motor and trans on it still and what decided you to go to humboldt park to look for your car?. i would search in the pilsen area first and the surrounding places secondly

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
start searching in craiglist for your parts rich i bet some dumb f**k is trying to sell it over there

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soooooooo. how;s everyone doing?

Jay, how was the chill session?